StreetBeastsOfficial C&C Sun 10.Oct

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• StreetBeastsOfficial C&C Sun 10.Oct

Anyone heading to this, seems to be a tenner in and proceeds going to Barretstown. The lads who do the runway club are organising it.

50% of Proceeds going to charity......

Comment

Originally posted by miller View Post
      50% of Proceeds going to charity......
      Wheres the other 50% going? Odd.

Comment

Originally posted by mk2glenn View Post

Wheres the other 50% going? Odd.
        They don't say. Its normal for this outfit to charge though from what I can see historically.

Comment

Originally posted by miller View Post

They don't say. Its normal for this outfit to charge though from what I can see historically.
          in there pocket......................

Comment

And they don't like to be called out for it. They block you on social media etc

Sent from my IN2023 using Tapatalk

Comment

Think we can shut this thread down so

Comment

Went to this today. Entrance fee was only for those wanting to display. Public car park that was free. Massive location and well "policed". Couple of visits from the guards, and a visible presence at exit to main road ( 3 squad cars).

Any willy waving was generally kept to the one location just before exit. Everything from 1L corsa to ferrari 812.

Would definitely be attending next.
                Attached Files

Comment

Really well organized event and I think 10 euros is a lot to attend a C&C and think it's against the "spirit" of this event, which started as a welcoming place for everyone free of charge. Don't like when people keep using C&C to their benefit as a business idea...C&C should ALWAYS be free of charge and a welcoming place for everyone.

Good to know that 50% goes to charity, but then again I don't know who's verifying the number of cars and revenue from the event. If they're legitimate and giving 50% to charity, that's nice and 50% for the organizers time seem reasonable...not sure I'd be attending it every single time though.

Comment

I was there yesterday too. I must say it was well organised and was a lovely day. The choice of cars was very good

Hay my young son and daughter with me and the really enjoyed the lambos and Ferraris "sounding their exhausts" The young lad nearly wet his pants with excitement.

Great to see he is following the petrol head tradition.

There is a video on their site using a drone and it looks very well from the air - particularly the sense of scale of the event.
                    Last edited by CollieD; 11-10-2021, 06:24 PM. Reason: Typos

Comment

Great day out, always lots of unusual and impressive bits of kit. There's a few videos up from the event:

https://youtu.be/WFaNiJkAOC4

https://youtu.be/HW8aA0fejUU

https://youtu.be/CJMr2o2ybK8

https://youtu.be/3aLhh3zC-Do

Comment

I have to say for the sake of a tenner it was worth it. The standard of cars was very high, great atmoshpere and marshals at every corner. I know people that would of paid twice as much to see the shite at japfest. Bar the wait for food, which is understandable, it was very well organised. There was no shite bags acting the maggot and the guards were patroling the carparks and waiting outside so everyone behaved themselves. People were very nice and obliging. I brought the gtr and young lad down and we had a great day. Defo do it again.

plus there was a great photo taken by Daniel Sullivan of a certain Datsun 不不不

euzyKLU.jpg
                        Last edited by Kearney; 14-10-2021, 11:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kearney View Post
                          plus there was a great photo taken by Danielle Sullivan of a certain Datsun 不不不
                          it's Daniel. But i will call him Denielle everytime I see him now. He's one of organizers or more 'social media manager' for runwayclub and this event and he take nice photos.

was invited for this meet but lately i focused more on spending time with my daughter. I know there be more c&c and hopefully i'll be able to be at it.

Comment

Working...
                          X