Header

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Frank Keane Cars & Coffee

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Frank Keane Cars & Coffee

    Hi folks, this may be of interest to those with an interest in BMWs. This Saturday Frank Keane Naas Road is hosting a Cars and Coffee aimed at BMW classics and enthusiasts. This was a great event two years ago and we had a great turn out and made feel very welcome. The Frank Keane collection will be on display too. Hopefully some of you may be able to make it.




    Regards
    Andy

  • #2
    Looks like it will be a great day out but I'm guessing you need to own a BMW
    to get in?

    Comment


    • #3
      Yep BMW focus for sure. You could park around the corner though 😄


      Regards
      Andy

      Comment


      • #4
        Thanks for the heads-up Andy, I will definitely attend. As you said, it was a brilliant event last time 👍

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Andy View Post
          Yep BMW focus for sure. You could park around the corner though 😄


          Regards
          Andy
          I'm used to that

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Titan View Post
            Looks like it will be a great day out but I'm guessing you need to own a BMW
            to get in?
            You also need to wear your BMW branded lederhosen, I think Andy has a spare set.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by kdevitt View Post

              You also need to wear your BMW branded lederhosen, I think Andy has a spare set.
              Well Ze Germans are known for their attention to the small details 😉

              Comment


              • #8
                I might swing up there in an absolute shed of a 520d that hasn't been washed since Christmas.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by kdevitt View Post

                  You also need to wear your BMW branded lederhosen, I think Andy has a spare set.
                  I will also have spares available 😄


                  Regards
                  Andy

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Nice day out the last time. No classic attendance from me this year. Unless they accept discreet family wagons.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by miller View Post
                      Nice day out the last time. No classic attendance from me this year. Unless they accept discreet family wagons.
                      I'll be popping along in a discreet family wagon, nothing classic in my fleet is available either. Its a free coffee!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Might swing by and being my classic i3

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Stick a roundel on the Beat, tell them it's a rare Z0.6
                          https://www.instagram.com/diecast_1_64/

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            20210918_114508.jpg Surprised nobody posted any photos yet, loads of guys with proper cameras there.

                            Some lovely cars up there today. Two Z1s an M1 some gorgeous E30 variants.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Would love to see some pics too, couldn’t make today unfortunately.


                              Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X