Frank Keane Cars & Coffee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frank Keane Cars & Coffee

Hi folks, this may be of interest to those with an interest in BMWs. This Saturday Frank Keane Naas Road is hosting a Cars and Coffee aimed at BMW classics and enthusiasts. This was a great event two years ago and we had a great turn out and made feel very welcome. The Frank Keane collection will be on display too. Hopefully some of you may be able to make it.

Regards
    Andy

Looks like it will be a great day out but I'm guessing you need to own a BMW
    to get in?

Comment

Yep BMW focus for sure. You could park around the corner though 😄

Regards
      Andy

Comment

Thanks for the heads-up Andy, I will definitely attend. As you said, it was a brilliant event last time 👍

Comment

Originally posted by Andy View Post
          Yep BMW focus for sure. You could park around the corner though 😄

Regards
          Andy
          I'm used to that

Comment

Originally posted by Titan View Post
            Looks like it will be a great day out but I'm guessing you need to own a BMW
            to get in?
            You also need to wear your BMW branded lederhosen, I think Andy has a spare set.

Comment

Originally posted by kdevitt View Post

You also need to wear your BMW branded lederhosen, I think Andy has a spare set.
              Well Ze Germans are known for their attention to the small details 😉

Comment

I might swing up there in an absolute shed of a 520d that hasn't been washed since Christmas.

Comment

Originally posted by kdevitt View Post

I will also have spares available 😄

Regards
                  Andy

Comment

Nice day out the last time. No classic attendance from me this year. Unless they accept discreet family wagons.

Comment

Originally posted by miller View Post
                      Nice day out the last time. No classic attendance from me this year. Unless they accept discreet family wagons.
                      I'll be popping along in a discreet family wagon, nothing classic in my fleet is available either. Its a free coffee!

Comment

Might swing by and being my classic i3

Comment

Stick a roundel on the Beat, tell them it's a rare Z0.6
                          https://www.instagram.com/diecast_1_64/

Comment

20210918_114508.jpg Surprised nobody posted any photos yet, loads of guys with proper cameras there.

Some lovely cars up there today. Two Z1s an M1 some gorgeous E30 variants.

Comment

Would love to see some pics too, couldn’t make today unfortunately.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X