Header

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is there a cars and coffee this Sunday?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Did any of the tiktok faces show up. As they had organised a fairly large cruise last night in j14 on the m7.

    Comment


    • #17
      I've been going for just over a year before covid & it's sad to say its gone down hill lately with no fault of the organiser, rather than the usual people that used to go the place now seems to be full of drivers that give the car scene a bad name & use the exit road as a launch pad

      Comment


      • #18
        I was pretty vocal on various platforms about the poor behaviour at last months C&C, but I thought yesterdays was a return to the usual form that I've been used to over the past ~10 years of attending C&Cs, to be honest. People have gotten more fond of exiting a bit too rapid to be fair, but that's been happening awhile and was something that happened regularly at Cherrywood as well.

        No TikTok crowd yesterday, thankfully. They were all sucking diesel exhausts in J14 the night before.

        Comment


        • #19
          I have very few photos from meet. Should I post them here ?

          By the way is owner of white Yaris GR a backroader ?

          Comment


          • #20
            Absolutely, please post them up
            I'm with the resistance

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by Marcinek_55 View Post
              I have very few photos from meet. Should I post them here ?

              By the way is owner of white Yaris GR a backroader ?
              Yes he is - a long time backroader / octaner who has done loads of octane trackdays over the years ( Apologies I have forgotten his backroads name) - I am sure Mick or Pearse ( Piers14) will be along shortly to remind me who he is! I was talking to him on Sunday - he got the car in July - it was very interesting to see it - I am very tempted by one myself.

              Comment


              • #22
                I was at Junction 14 for my sins, sorry i went after 5 minutes, but had my neighbour with me who is not in the best of health and loves cars so we stuck around.
                Crazy behaviour out of a few and there was one group in a passat who really got on my nerves, they all just sat around the car and took turns revving the :D:D:D:D out of it to cloud the place in black smoke. It was a very young crowd and when you exited the place you were encouraged to spin the wheels and act the fool, i declined and exited quietly. Wont bother with anything this crowd are involved with again.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by x19dude View Post

                  Yes he is - a long time backroader / octaner who has done loads of octane trackdays over the years ( Apologies I have forgotten his backroads name) - I am sure Mick or Pearse ( Piers14) will be along shortly to remind me who he is! I was talking to him on Sunday - he got the car in July - it was very interesting to see it - I am very tempted by one myself.
                  That would be Paul in the white GR.
                  Good to meet yourself after so long, I was there with the Mini GP. I had flash back of old trackdays when I saw you wandering around with a lid in your hand

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Yip that was me at c&c in the white GR.
                    It was not that clean, something to do with about half a dozen spins across the gap over the weekend!

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by fasterfitz View Post
                      Yip that was me at c&c in the white GR.
                      It was not that clean, something to do with about half a dozen spins across the gap over the weekend!
                      Really cool car. They look much better in person than I thought they would.

                      Originally posted by DMZ
                      Absolutely, please post them up
                      As I said very few. Didn't stay around for too long:












                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Nice photos as usual, does that Supra belong to a Backroader? It’s stunning.
                        ElDel, “I ask this purely out curiosity DMZ, but did your lack of interest in the generic come from your ownership experience of the Golf R?”

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by Bazg2 View Post
                          Nice photos as usual, does that Supra belong to a Backroader? It’s stunning.
                          Belongs to Prestige Car Transport owner. I think he is on backroads and definitelly few of members here used his service.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            I was thinking that, the colour looked familiar.
                            ElDel, “I ask this purely out curiosity DMZ, but did your lack of interest in the generic come from your ownership experience of the Golf R?”

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by fasterfitz View Post
                              Yip that was me at c&c in the white GR.
                              It was not that clean, something to do with about half a dozen spins across the gap over the weekend!
                              sounded savage with that mini when you passed us on the gap 👌👌

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                That Supra is immaculate.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X