No announcement yet.

is there a cars and coffee this Sunday?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is there a cars and coffee this Sunday?

Folks,

Is C&C on this Sunday?

I’d love to know the answer to that question too. I can’t find anything to say whether it’s on or not. Maybe a pm to the organisers?
    Beware of imitations; there's another lawyer out there calling himself "Lucanlaw!" So the writing on the wall may be a forgery!

Comment

I PMd Steveirl. No response yet.
      Usually there’s plenty of notice from him in the week preceding a C&C so I’m taking the view it’s a no go. I may be wrong but I’m not bothered to drive to the venue unless I know it’s on.
      Maybe someone local could scout it out in the morning and put up a post if there’s anything doing?
      Beware of imitations; there's another lawyer out there calling himself "Lucanlaw!" So the writing on the wall may be a forgery!

Comment

I'm sure I've seen it posted on social media in the last few days. However I don't know who is running the account so may not be the official channel.

Comment

Anyone know if Limerick C&C is on tomorrow? I couldn't find anything online about that either.

Comment

Yes I believe it is on tomorrow, Coffee Delights is open, and car parking available. I will outline my own position next week
            Steve

Comment

Originally posted by steveirl View Post
              Yes I believe it is on tomorrow, Coffee Delights is open, and car parking available. I will outline my own position next week
              Steve
              I await that with interest. It can’t be easy for you.

Comment

Good crowd here. And more still arriving!

Comment

Decided to coffee it up at home, car is manky anyway...
                  ElDel, “I ask this purely out curiosity DMZ, but did your lack of interest in the generic come from your ownership experience of the Golf R?”

Comment

Originally posted by Shkinner View Post
                    Anyone know if Limerick C&C is on tomorrow? I couldn't find anything online about that either.
                    I think they have changed day to 4th Sunday of the month now

Comment

Originally posted by Mark F View Post

I think they have changed day to 4th Sunday of the month now
                      Good to know - thanks, Mark!

Comment

Have to say I was pretty unimpressed. Very little on show of interest to me personally and some pretty dangerous driving on exit, predominately by people with moderately to highly modified Japanese cars from the 90’s and early 2000’s. It just takes one mistake to loose the rear or front end and they could put half a dozen people in the ground in the blink of an eye.
                        Last edited by Amjon; 01-08-2021, 07:15 PM.

Comment

My first cars and coffee in ages - I came out on the motorbike. As above I agree with the previous post - predominantly 90s-00s jap stuff with questionable driving (and a newly added roundabout at the exit - how long before some idiot decides to drift around that?!) good to meet the sparse backroads people again (hassen, mick and a few others)

Comment

Jaysus thats never good to hear 🙈

Comment

I left after 20 mins today with my young lads due to the messing. Atmosphere just isn’t like it used to be. A lad decided to use one of the avenues like a drag strip 🤬
                              https://www.facebook.com/theproject.jamie/

https://www.instagram.com/theproject_s5wrc/

Comment

Working...
                              X