Showa Racing Retro Run

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Showa Racing Retro Run

Attended the Showa Racing Retro Run on Saturday, nice chilled event with plenty of nice Japanese cars on show.

Started in Kiltorcan karting track for a static display and then a lengthy car run into Clonmel, over the Vee into Lismore and along the coast road to finish in Tramore.

Girlfriend took a few photos of my cars and my dad's, I'll pop them up once I get copies of them, photos below are from one of the photographers on the day, MeanClicks.

Scout from here was at the event as well and has loads of good shots he can upload here if he wants.
    Last edited by BrianC1; 28-06-2021, 12:52 PM.

And not a sooty face in sight, thank fcuk
    www.PatHoranMotors.com

E39 M5, Mk2 GTI, Mk1 GTI, E30, Caddy vanyadda yadda

Stupid questions are better than stupid mistakes.

Comment

When spaces were tight on the Vee stopping point the organiser walked around and cleared off the couple of German cars that were there (all diesels) to make space for the Japanese cars yet to park!

There wasn't many to be fair, less than 10 but it was a Japanese day 60s to 00s so they were told to move on up the road and park if they wanted
      Last edited by BrianC1; 28-06-2021, 06:57 PM.

Comment

Nice turn out, the more I see an rx7 the greater the want is becoming 🤤 on another note, what’s that parked next to the MX5?
        268f3881add54f0a86cb7c250a8595da.jpg
        I’m standing in a field full of sheep, is it wrong that I feel aroused?? 🤨🤪

Comment

That looks like such a cool day out!
          We all stood around in a circle naked, thrusting our clinched fists in the air screaming "Jap Power!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Bazg2 View Post
            Nice turn out, the more I see an rx7 the greater the want is becoming 🤤 on another note, what’s that parked next to the MX5?
            268f3881add54f0a86cb7c250a8595da.jpg
            an integra

Comment

Alrighty.... let’s try again, what’s parked to the passenger side of the MX5, is it a Chevy Volt or something??
              I’m standing in a field full of sheep, is it wrong that I feel aroused?? 🤨🤪

Comment

Originally posted by Bazg2 View Post
                Alrighty.... let’s try again, what’s parked to the passenger side of the MX5, is it a Chevy Volt or something??
                Toyota harrier

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

Comment

Only seen this post now,that looked like a great day.

Is that your TME as well Brian?

Comment

Originally posted by Titan View Post
                    Only seen this post now,that looked like a great day.

Is that your TME as well Brian?
                    Not mine, my dad's. He has it a long time now, around 7 years.

Comment

Bottom of thread

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X