No announcement yet.

F40 at last Sunday's Cars and Coffee North East in Dundalk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wonder if he lost the UK Reg or has it been held on retention. That'd be worth a pretty penny too

Comment

@geeti: I was saying that the reason we are probably seeing more of them is due to them coming into that 200 classic bracket tristan was saying it probably wasn't much of a factor but i'd like to think it would still be considering the sums involved.

Comment

Ah I'm only joking Paul, any man that is clever enough in business to have that kind of disposable income would glory in saving the VRT! But still, if you really wanted one, and could afford it, I reckon the vrt wouldn't stop yoy, even if it annoyed your principles.
        www.PatHoranMotors.com

E39 M5, Mk2 GTI, Mk1 GTI, E30, Caddy vanyadda yadda

Stupid questions are better than stupid mistakes.

Comment

Originally posted by Titan View Post
          In this country petrol heads are very much deprived of seeing such cars out in the wild.
          True, especially when you start realising the amount of stuff hidden in sheds around the country, that rarely sees daylight. Some of our own I'm embarrassed to say hasn't had a drive in a couple of years.
          www.PatHoranMotors.com

E39 M5, Mk2 GTI, Mk1 GTI, E30, Caddy vanyadda yadda

Stupid questions are better than stupid mistakes.

Comment

You should really do a thread on the collection Tristan

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by fast focus View Post
                30odd percent of the vehicle value which is about 800000 would be a significant factor to anyone i'd say?

Comment

I ment 30pc of 800. I really should take more time over my posts

Comment

Originally posted by fast focus View Post
                    I ment 30pc of 800. I really should take more time over my posts
                    Ah yea I see what you meant now. It was moreso that I read it wrong.

Comment

That is feckin savage, an F40 here! I'd no idea there was. Absolutely my bedroom wall poster car. Great pics btw, that aerial shot took me back to the Carrickmines c&c days. There is a serious amount of exotica north of the border, I know from just going to the Italian meets up there.

You will own nothing and you will be happy!

Comment

Bottom of thread

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X