TSCCNI Cars & Coffee-Down Royal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TSCCNI Cars & Coffee-Down Royal

The Thoroughbred Sports Car Club NI are hosting another C&C at Down Royal Racecourse tomorrow, Lots of nice machinery normally in attendance from Supercars to Racecars and Classic to Retro with all tastes catered for. Vanilla Black will be in attendance to keep the coffee flowing. Cars start gathering from 10am.

Detals and map on the organisers website http://www.tsccni.info/2017/06/04/ts...eet-june-11th/
    Last edited by Speedy; 10-06-2017, 11:06 PM.
    PeeSpeed Photography

It was a soft day at Down Royal today :O

But after the heavy shower things cleared up and there was a nice spread of cars. From chatting to a few people the attendance was down on normal but still there was probably 200 or so cars there, great venue and plenty of space to park up. As per usual at Cars & Coffees I did more talking that snapping but got a few pics that are up on the website.

PeeSpeed Photography

Comment

Geez man you've covered the miles this weekend! I've yet to make the cars and coffee at Down Royal but I've heard it's great, I'll have to try and make the next one. My auld man there with his totally original pre war Hillman Minx, he didn't mention the foul weather but he did the pristine Mirafiori and 127

Kilbroney old car show is on next weekend by the way, massive show - well worth a look!

Comment

Yeah covered a few km's this weekend alright, back up North again next weekend for the Autotest Drivers Club multi venue based in Cookstown. Couldn't get a pic of the Mirafiori as any time I went near it there was a crowd looking at it.

PeeSpeed Photography

Comment

That's her will forward the pic on to him

Comment

Bottom of thread

Collapse
          Working...
          X