Header

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BHP Ireland April 27th

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • BHP Ireland April 27th

    Hi.
    I'm trying to keep my promise to let people know that this is on for those of you not on Facebook.
    I will get some pics up of some of the past events now.

    We are hoping for all types of metal to show up and new people are most welcome.

    8pm Stillorgan Shopping Centre but the Eddie Rockets.
    Hope to see you there.

    https://www.facebook.com/events/1300960750017953/?ti=cl

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

  • #2
    I'm eager to go to one but have yet to be free on any of the evenings

    Comment


    • #3








      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by tossy View Post
        I'm eager to go to one but have yet to be free on any of the evenings
        You will be most welcome

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by tossy View Post
          I'm eager to go to one but have yet to be free on any of the evenings
          Is this the same location where we met a few months back Shane?
          07 MK5 GTi....Gone!
          07 BMW 320 M Sport Coupe (E92)...Gone!
          08 Audi TT TDi............................Gone.!
          09 Audi TTS...............................Gone.!
          13 Audi S3.................................Gone.!
          16 BMW M2.................................Gone.!
          18 Audi RS3

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Medicateur92 View Post
            Hi.
            I'm trying to keep my promise to let people know that this is on for those of you not on Facebook.
            I will get some pics up of some of the past events now.

            We are hoping for all types of metal to show up and new people are most welcome.

            8pm Stillorgan Shopping Centre but the Eddie Rockets.
            Hope to see you there.

            https://www.facebook.com/events/1300960750017953/?ti=cl

            Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
            How do I get this on Facebook? Oh I am on an iPhone!
            07 MK5 GTi....Gone!
            07 BMW 320 M Sport Coupe (E92)...Gone!
            08 Audi TT TDi............................Gone.!
            09 Audi TTS...............................Gone.!
            13 Audi S3.................................Gone.!
            16 BMW M2.................................Gone.!
            18 Audi RS3

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by illingworth22 View Post
              How do I get this on Facebook? Oh I am on an iPhone!
              You can search BHP Ireland on Facebook or click the link on it above

              Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by illingworth22 View Post
                Is this the same location where we met a few months back Shane?
                Yup i think it's where the Eddies meets used to be alright Richard.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by tossy View Post
                  Yup i think it's where the Eddies meets used to be alright Richard.
                  This is on again this Thursday evening..... 25th May
                  07 MK5 GTi....Gone!
                  07 BMW 320 M Sport Coupe (E92)...Gone!
                  08 Audi TT TDi............................Gone.!
                  09 Audi TTS...............................Gone.!
                  13 Audi S3.................................Gone.!
                  16 BMW M2.................................Gone.!
                  18 Audi RS3

                  Comment

                  Bottom of thread

                  Collapse
                  Working...
                  X