No announcement yet.

Price drop tracker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I brought that C63 in in April 2019. Had it about a year and a half. Vrt was €7400 from memory. Awesome machine but as usual for a daily I got fed up with €2400 tax. Simon Deane sold it for me. Lad in Cork had it since. He had been telling me he was thinking of selling it. Innotech exhaust with switchable valves. Sounded the nuts. But one of the most impressive things about the car was the turn in, had the quaife diff and the handling was brilliant. Much more confidence inspiring in my view than the E92, despite the media chat...car has a mega service history. I got a lot of corrosion dealt with with brake lines and chassis rails as.a result of the uk. Car was like new underneath afterwards. Merc helped me out big time to be fair to them...not. Great car I miss dearly. Leave the M3 for dead in a straight line too. Previous owner remapped to 500.

Comment

Originally posted by Hankcharlie View Post
      I brought that C63 in in April 2019. Had it about a year and a half. Vrt was €7400 from memory. Awesome machine but as usual for a daily I got fed up with €2400 tax. Simon Deane sold it for me. Lad in Cork had it since. He had been telling me he was thinking of selling it. Innotech exhaust with switchable valves. Sounded the nuts. But one of the most impressive things about the car was the turn in, had the quaife diff and the handling was brilliant. Much more confidence inspiring in my view than the E92, despite the media chat...car has a mega service history. I got a lot of corrosion dealt with with brake lines and chassis rails as.a result of the uk. Car was like new underneath afterwards. Merc helped me out big time to be fair to them...not. Great car I miss dearly. Leave the M3 for dead in a straight line too. Previous owner remapped to 500.
      C63 is a lovely car, especially that one, I've driven them back to back on fairly twisty and straight roads, the C63 has it in a straight line, but not by a great deal, as soon as there's any kind of technical section, an M3 is far more precise, the C63 isn't even in the same ball park. The engine is the star of the show but feels like it'd be far more suited to a larger chassis.

Comment

E39 M5 5k drop

https://www.donedeal.ie/vintagecars-...5-e39/32214209

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by AMGE34 View Post
          Unfortunately I have no idea, I know someone on here cleared a low mileage 08 one last year for about 10k. So depending on year and mileage and going off prices on donedeal, I'm guessing best case scenario 10k and worse case 20k.

Sent from my SM-G780G using Tapatalk
          Yep, that was me. 10k before the price and VRT rate hikes. I would say it’s definitely north of that now.
          Current: '08 Mercedes-Benz C63 //AMG
          Previous: ‘08 BMW E92 ///M3
          Previous: ‘03 BMW E39 530i + ‘03 BMW E85 Z4 3.0i Roadster
          Previous: ‘07 BMW E92 335i
          Previous: ‘97 BMW E36 323i Coupé

Comment

€6k off this Mustang - MUSTANG CABRIO 2.3 ECO BOOST EVERY EXTRA for sale in Wicklow for €48,950 on DoneDeal

Comment

Originally posted by Tony323I View Post
              E39 M5 5k drop

https://www.donedeal.ie/vintagecars-...5-e39/32214209

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
              Am I allowed to say?

That car looks like it has a very bent front panel.
              Poor punctuation and spelling via iPhone keyboard & odd words here and there via autocorrect

Comment

My old GT86 finally sold after 5 months and a few price drops, prices across the board for the newer ones are starting to approach the real world again

Comment

Originally posted by miller
                  Now the C63 will be open to all those who like being up to their hocksters in PCP that a private seller can't offer.

Sent from my IN2023 using Tapatalk
                  You can't get pcp or HP even on cars that old. So just regular bank loan.

I dealt with Ed albeit nearly 3 years ago now and he's a really decent guy to deal with. I don't get this issue here, isn't the whole point of being a car dealer to make a mark up?

Sent from my SM-A336B using Tapatalk

Comment

https://www.donedeal.ie/cars-for-sal...ealer/32054618

€10k price drop on this Irish reg RS6 saloon, now €39,999
                    There's no light, There's only fire!

Comment

Originally posted by Kaiser View Post
                      https://www.donedeal.ie/cars-for-sal...ealer/32054618

€10k price drop on this Irish reg RS6 saloon, now €39,999
                      Could easily knock another 10k off it before there would be any takers unless I’m completely out of touch with car prices

Comment

Originally posted by TPaul View Post

Could easily knock another 10k off it before there would be any takers unless I’m completely out of touch with car prices
                        Jesus, I'd say you are completely out of touch to be honest. It only has 54,000 miles and that is one of the most desirable ever RS6 models with the V10 twin turbo. I think it seems like good value in the current market. It's not the most inspiring colour but I don't think you'd get an RS6 of that era for under 30k even 3 years ago. They were a €140k car back in 2009 weren't they?

Comment

Originally posted by llcoolmac View Post

Jesus, I'd say you are completely out of touch to be honest. It only has 54,000 miles and that is one of the most desirable ever RS6 models with the V10 twin turbo. I think it seems like good value in the current market. It's not the most inspiring colour but I don't think you'd get an RS6 of that era for under 30k even 3 years ago. They were a €140k car back in 2009 weren't they?
                          Every panel looks a different colour and the shut lines up front aren’t good.

Comment

Given the mileage I would have said mid 30's was a good price. They were in the low 20's not long before covid.

Sent from my SM-G780G using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Neilo View Post

Every panel looks a different colour and the shut lines up front aren’t good.
                              I wouldn't agree with you about the panels not matching there at all. There is almost no photo angle where two panels are meeting at the same angle. From what I can see the wings and doors only look a different colour because they are flared and not flush with the with each other. I can't see any photo where two flush panels meeting don't match.

The shut lines look mostly okay, slightly bigger gap on one side than the other at the grille but I can't see any others that don't line up well?

Comment

I picked up a 2008 Avant on the old CC tax about a year ago with a raft of suspension and engine mods for under 30k.

Comment

Bottom of thread

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X