Lotus is back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lotus is back

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Had no idea there was a new dealership coming back to Ireland. Must be 13- 14 years since they left?

Comment

What are they selling?
      I’m standing in a field full of sheep, is it wrong that I feel aroused?? 🤨🤪

Comment

The showroom is a bare shell at the moment.

Comment

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
          This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

Ah nice one,I'm sure they will do pretty good business as well.

Comment

Wonder how much an Emira will go for?

I’d say circa 120k.

Comment

Originally posted by Bazg2 View Post
                What are they selling?
                Mainly the EVs I’m sure but let’s hope for a few Emiras in bright colours.

Comment

Would be great to see a few Lotus back on Irish roads.

Comment

This is great news. Really, the best in a long time.
                    sigpichttps://mingshitters.wordpress.com/

Comment

Be great if they had some nice cars in stock, be a nice place to
                      stop off and have a gawk going up to Dublin on the M1.

Comment

Originally posted by Amjon View Post
                        Wonder how much an Emira will go for?

I’d say circa 120k.
                        Maybe €150k which is actually cheap in Ireland seeing as a commuter 911 is like €200k with a few options. Not that it’s comparable with a 911. I’m assuming the Emira is a good bit more interesting to drive.

Comment

From what I was reading, the launch spec is the v6 only for now. The Merc 2 litre engine won’t be available until next year. In Ireland, the co2 emissions put both of them in 41% VRT range so usual rule of thumb of doubling the sterling price will probably apply. The First Edition starts at 75k GBP so, ya, 150k EUR is a good guess. They’ve released the price for the German market at 95k EUR, so multiplying by 1.4 would bring you to similar figure. The v6 will be in top tax bracket of 2,400 and the 2 litre Merc will be the 790 mark. However small the number of Emiras sold here is, the more desirable v6 will be a tiny percentage I’d guess.

Whilst they are saying there will be a version starting at 60k GBP, from what I can see on the configurator, even in Merc engine guise, the First Edition will still be starting at 71k GBP, so “cheap” 120k EUR Emiras are probably still a year or two away.

150k is a fair chunk of change, especially if we won’t have the benefit of the UK’s 5 euro down and 3 euro a month fantasy finance options. Still though, it’s exciting news that a Lotus dealership is opening here and will definitely have a significant impact on the number of Emiras sold here and available on second hand market. I’m presuming they’re trying to prime the market ahead of the arrival their electric SUV.

Comment

I'm sure they'll sell a rake of SUVs
                            https://www.instagram.com/diecast_1_64/

Comment

Originally posted by Cold View Post

Mainly the EVs I’m sure but let’s hope for a few Emiras in bright colours.
                              I have no idea what Lotus even sell these days but I'd imagine they're probably going to be competing with the likes of Porsche who seem to be selling more Taycans than anything else these days.
                              There's no light, There's only fire!

Comment

Bottom of thread

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X