but...

I like the funnier ones
    YU50EZ = Why are you so easy (obvs)
    20220605_115007.jpg
    ICECRM
    20220604_133636.jpg
    PB XPA for philter brewerys xpa beer promo car
    20220604_154324.jpg
    And this morning, a bloke, maybe mid to late 30's, in a white, convertible 1? 2? series (jesus I used to be such a BMW fanboi, couldn't care any more) with pink lettering!
    BYTCHY
    20220607_081041.jpg
    And these were just some of what I was lucky to capture in time over the last few days. I've left out the many classic car ones that were posted on the other thread.
    Sent from my diamond encrusted yacht off the coast of Skull island

Comment

Originally posted by Wrasslers View Post
      Not exactly what the thread is about, but I saw so many 3D/4D reg plates over the weekend and I hate hate hate them.

68GGaRZ.png
      What's the go with these? I don't remember this existing before. Maybe the semi 3d old plates from the 70s but they were more pointed rather than blocky like this. How would you select this type of plate? Are there additional charges for them? Are they easier to read and maybe safer?
      I fear change.

Comment

Originally posted by 8~) View Post
        Spotted over the weekend. Someone in Clare CoCo has a sense of humour. fire Capture.PNG
        It was probably Sidhean Teo that registered it for them - they manuf fire engines/emergency vehicles for various councils in Ireland and the UK I believe. That chrome red ST badge is theirs

Comment

I've got number 350 on my 350z. It's just nice to have and sets it off imo

Comment

So ____ it says it twice... 🤔

PXL_20220607_084121245.jpg

Comment

Don't have a pic unfortunately but going back a few years ago in 2015 but on the way to Santa Monica I spotted a newish Camaro with a Californian plate that had "GTA V" in reference to the game released some time prior ... some young lad driving it.

Comment

My mate's Dad ran an agricultural supply company. He had a w126 with the reg: 1010 ZO or 10:10:20. His best selling fertiliser.

Comment

If only she was registered in Cark, bai.

DSC_0419.JPG

Comment

I remember back in 1998 seeing a newspaper item saying how some lad in wexford ordered the registration 98-wx-1798 for some regular car
                    motorcheck.ie says that rego belongs to a Hyundai Lantra Coupe 1.6, I thought it was some Avensis.

Comment

McGregor's Da with a reg to match the boat. From Lewis Motor's IG.

a8SEnkS.png

Comment

Bottom of thread

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X