Friends Youtube channel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friends Youtube channel

Having seen the success John has had with his channel and the exposure here, a friend of mine (a mechanic) has a channel and is sharing some short maintenance videos.

If you like the content I'm sure he'd appreciate the support of a like or subscription

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClv...XUL8NhExJq3YEA

I wouldn't call my channel successful but I've certainly jumped in there with a like a subscribe!

Here's a thought, are there any other small channels in Ireland? Sub 1000 subscribers?

I'd like to add them to the "channels" section of my channel. Hopefully it could help others to grow. God knows its very hard to get numbers up.

Comment

Thanks John.
      I'm toying with making my channel public - it's not car related, more photography, drones, nature etc.
      If I do open it up I'd also appreciate the support. Not trying to monetise, just like the creative challenge

Comment

Massive props, always given to the University of Youtube when it comes to DIYing,

Comment

Originally posted by Xodar View Post
          Having seen the success John has had with his channel and the exposure here, a friend of mine (a mechanic) has a channel and is sharing some short maintenance videos.

If you like the content I'm sure he'd appreciate the support of a like or subscription

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClv...XUL8NhExJq3YEA
          Have that added now to my Channel, hopefully more see it and subscribe. Would love to know of more small Irish Youtube channels to add.

Comment

Originally posted by Chamade View Post

Have that added now to my Channel, hopefully more see it and subscribe. Would love to know of more small Irish Youtube channels to add.
            That's great, thanks a million John, much appreciated.

Comment

Working...
            X