Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HawkAl
    replied
    Sound, if you are ever down Dublin or Meath way let me know either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• davemx-5
    replied
    Ah ok dead on I'm up in Donegal.

Leave a comment:

• HawkAl
    replied
    Originally posted by davemx-5 View Post
    Hawkal I'll give it a go if that's suits you? I've just dropped it off for welding so it'll be away for the next month or 2 I'd say.
    Yeah no problem, where are you based?
    I travel a lot for work so can surely meet you somewhere with it.

Leave a comment:

• davemx-5
    replied
    Hawkal I'll give it a go if that's suits you? I've just dropped it off for welding so it'll be away for the next month or 2 I'd say.

Leave a comment:

• HawkAl
    replied
    You are more than welcome to try my one for the time being to make sure it’s not a fault with any switches, motors or the loom, I’m in no panic with it for the near future.

Might be worth checking both part numbers on Toyota EPC to make sure they are compatible.

Leave a comment:

• Bazg2
    replied
    Yeah, sorry, hopefully they will.

Leave a comment:

• davemx-5
    replied
    Feck should have copped that. Even the description says efi for the fuel ignition system fml. Knew it was to good to be true! I've requested a cancellation and refund.

Leave a comment:

• Bazg2
    replied
    Deadly, hold onto it please! My nephew actually dropped his phone on the case of my own and broke the corner of it .

I haven't heard from nengun since so who knows!

My own is denso manufactured so I'd say that's the difference!
    Cancel the Nengun, just noticed part number is a digit different

Leave a comment:

• davemx-5
    replied
    Will do trying to find someone atm to fix the one I have.

Leave a comment:

• HawkAl
    replied
    Meant to say don’t throw out the old one!
    Might be be fixable by someone on the Electronics game.

Leave a comment:

• HawkAl
    replied
    Could well be!
    Yeah the plastic definitely gets brittle.

Leave a comment:

• davemx-5
    replied
    Deadly, hold onto it please! My nephew actually dropped his phone on the case of my own and broke the corner of it .

I haven't heard from nengun since so who knows!

My own is denso manufactured so I'd say that's the difference!

Leave a comment:

• HawkAl
    replied

I actually have one!

However my part no ends in 0601 instead of 0602, maybe same part but maybe revision or different manufacturer.

The casing is in bits but PCB actually looks fine and found in also missing the passenger side switch.

Hopefully the one from Japan works out, if not give me a shout.

Leave a comment:

• davemx-5
    replied
    Good to hear! Its my first time buying from them. I'm not in as much of a hurry now. I dropped it off for more welding work there and was lashing rain on the way, boot was full of water when the fabricator was checking over what is to be done. Pricing a new boot seal, Toyota Ireland was around €200 and amayama is €85 delivered!

Flos was very helpful when I was looking for other parts and put me in touch with a few other people that keep second hand pieces and cuts etc.

Leave a comment:

• Smythy411
    replied

Looks like it. Going to take a chance on it! Thanks very much!

It was also €85 including shipping. Everywhere else was upwards of €250 with shipping on top.

Hopefully it's not to good to be true!
    I ordered stuff from Nengun on black Friday. It was dispatched on December 27th (that was fine as a coupe of things were not in stock and said it would take a couple weeks to get in). It was in Ireland in 3 days, although spent 20 days in Customs after this and finally received them yesterday. In fairness Nengun seem to be very good to deal with, and their prices are solid... Fed-ex had a big backlog and dropped the ball.

Flos.ie is also good to deal with. I've heard he will go source parts for you that are not on his site too if you are ever stuck.

Leave a comment:

Bottom of thread

Collapse
Working...
X