Jdm part sourcing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by davemx-5 View Post
    Cheers hawkal. Tried Cloko and basically he has nothing for electric windows. Talking to a few lads that they dumped anything to do with electric windows as they were binned in favour of manual windows on the UK spec conversions.

I tried Toyota New Zealand to see if they have any old stock as well but nope.

I'll try amayama and jp-carparts tomorrow.

Gpk there's 7 wires going into it and actuated the passenger and driver window with the auto up and down function.
    I have 2 electric window door cards at home, I’ll check that have I the relay also.
    I’ll ask a friend who used break them also, might have a few parts left.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Send on a pic of the relay if you can, I’ll make a few calls.

Comment

Thanks HawkAL that's very kind of you! Hopefully you can see the photos if attached.
        Attached Files

Comment

No problem,
          I’ll see what I can do.

Comment

Not a cheap relay, https://www.megazip.net/zapchasti-dl...dow-8593012010

https://toyota.epc-data.com/corolla_...is/8401/85930/

https://www.amayama.com/en/part/toyota/8593012010

i just searched the net for 85930-12010 and got the above results

I’m standing in a field full of sheep, is it wrong that I feel aroused?? 🤨🤪

Comment

Did ya try the drift pages on Facebook?Someone might have stuff they stripped from a drift car.

Comment

I just went on to toyodiy to see is the relay used in anything else but sadly not which is unusual for Toyota
                Attached Files

Comment

Cheers. I've tried JP-parts and they can't get it. I'm waiting to hear back from Amayama. I'll try megazip next. Thanks.

joey I've posted on a few fb groups alright but nothing so far.

Bennyc yeah even the usdm corolla has a different relay. It doens't have the Auto Up function apparently. There is one on ebay at the moment for $200 used so i'm going to hold out for an old stock model if I can.

Comment

Just got word back from amamaya. Even though their website shows available in Japan warehouse they can't ship it as its discontinued. Trying Megazip next but they want $77 for shipping

Comment

Did you try Alan Healy? has a lot of spares and very good to deal with, could be worth a try
                      here's a link to his ad on donedeal,
                      Ae86 parts for sale in Kerry for €12,345 on DoneDeal

Comment

Originally posted by davemx-5 View Post
                        Just got word back from amamaya. Even though their website shows available in Japan warehouse they can't ship it as its discontinued. Trying Megazip next but they want $77 for shipping
                        I put in a small order ex Japan last night from Megazip. I have just followed up with them to see if it's in stock and could they add this part to my order.
                        Will let you know by PM if they give any workable options.

Comment

Originally posted by shanedc View Post
                          Did you try Alan Healy? has a lot of spares and very good to deal with, could be worth a try
                          here's a link to his ad on donedeal,
                          Ae86 parts for sale in Kerry for €12,345 on DoneDeal
                          Cheers for that. I actually rang him last night. He's to get back to me about them. A few people have been looking for them lately and he sold a few.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Taybag View Post

I put in a small order ex Japan last night from Megazip. I have just followed up with them to see if it's in stock and could they add this part to my order.
                            Will let you know by PM if they give any workable options.
                            Thanks Jimmy very kind of you. I'm waiting to hear back from them also at the minute. Fingers crossed!

Comment

Worth checking out this Facebook page,
                              Seamus McCooey is worth a call also.

Comment

Cheers HawkAl I'll give them a shout today.

Megazip got back to me, they can't get the part either unfortunately.

Comment

Bottom of thread

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X