Any 221’s?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bigserious View Post
    Neighbour has one of these in the driveway and thought it looked nice and substantial in a good way. More slab sized (I think) than an ID4.

Looks very well in the flesh. Congrats on the new car. Seems like a great all rounder.
    Thanks, it's definitely a big change from a conventional petrol or diesel car but the fuel costs are miniscule in comparison. I'm sorry we didn't do it sooner but the Ioniq 5 is the first electric car that fitted our lifestyle and was affordable. An ID4 is €50k+ if you put any spec at all on it, they also can't be got until near the end of the year. Same with the Enyaq. Even though this is the base model Ioniq the spec that's on it is excellent.

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Peterboxster View Post

That's good to know - gives me confidence that we might make it to Inchydoney 333kms away without stopping in a couple of month's time
      What size is the battery on the ix3?

Comment

• Originally posted by hooch View Post
        What size is the battery on the ix3?

It's an 80kwh battery - we've 6,000kms on it since we got it in August and have yet to charge it anywhere but the house which kinda of reflects out city usage

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by vinnymcdonnell View Post

I find our car much better on a long run, around Dublin it will go through the range much quicker (M50 blasts, popping around the place), then from Dublin to Belmullet efficiency really gets better. In and out of the office and around Dublin will get probably 300kms (would be driving fast enough and all the comforts on of course), a long journey then will get me 500-510 Kms doing the speed limits. To be fair, I'm comparing a big battery Model S so of course the range should be in theory more anyway
          I’ve been looking into a Model Y recently, but I’m worried about the lack of Tesla specific chargers in certain parts of the country. We are in Limerick, so main motorway routes should be fine, but I just put in Castletownbere into the Tesla route map and you would need to divert toCork city on the return for a 5 min charge in order to get home. How do you find trips to the outskirts of Belmullet?
          Am I over thinking it? (My wife sometimes does business down there and would panic easily)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Doozer View Post

I’ve been looking into a Model Y recently, but I’m worried about the lack of Tesla specific chargers in certain parts of the country. We are in Limerick, so main motorway routes should be fine, but I just put in Castletownbere into the Tesla route map and you would need to divert toCork city on the return for a 5 min charge in order to get home. How do you find trips to the outskirts of Belmullet?
            Am I over thinking it? (My wife sometimes does business down there and would panic easily)

The thing is there are loads of ESB 50kw chargers, which will have you charged up quickly, your never going to be left stranded anywhere to be fair

Comment

The thing is there are loads of ESB 50kw chargers, which will have you charged up quickly, your never going to be left stranded anywhere to be fair
              Yep, every major town has a fast charger at this stage.

Comment

• It’ll be interesting to see how the rise of EVs will affect things. Because I think we’re truly in the age of EVs now.

Comment

Thanks. Yeah I think it’s just a non issue any more from what every EV owner says.

Comment

• Originally posted by DMZ View Post
                    It’ll be interesting to see how the rise of EVs will affect things. Because I think we’re truly in the age of EVs now.
                    It will be interesting to reach the point where the government decide to flip all the incentives back and get their usual pound of flesh from the average, now EV, motorist.enjoy the tax breaks while you can I think.

Comment

• The flip side of that is that they will hopefully get bored with taxing ICE so will leave it alone.

Comment

• Saw a 221 LH registered Audi RS e-tron GT this morning in Termonfeckin.

Comment

Bottom of thread

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X