• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Killarney Historics this weekend

Anyone going?

Craig Breen has a nice looking steed.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Tristan; 25-11-2021, 11:18 AM.
    www.PatHoranMotors.com

E39 M5, Mk2 GTI, Mk1 GTI, E30, Caddy vanyadda yadda

Stupid questions are better than stupid mistakes.

I happen to be in Killarney this weekend so will definitely check it out!
    All except myself is an enemy in the jungle called a racing circuit. Effective exhaust sound shake the ground.
    A fight of proud and beautiful brutes is about to start. Nobody wants to see sight of rivals tail.

Comment

i'm heading there saturday morning, trying to decide whereto park / watch from

Comment

Yes will be there
        I'm with the resistance

Comment

I'll spin over a stage in the morning I think. I have never managed to make this rally before as it always clashes with plans and life the last few year

Comment

Already committed to a group dyno day in Dublin unfortunately, raging to be missing it. Some entry list for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Smythy411 View Post
              I'll spin over a stage in the morning I think. I have never managed to make this rally before as it always clashes with plans and life the last few year
              Same, going to dingle with the missus but I’m going to snake away Saturday morning to head up molls gap before road closed and nabbing a good quick spot. Looking forward to it now!

Poor punctuation and spelling via iPhone keyboard & odd words here and there via autocorrect

Comment

Will be in Killarney for the 7pm Launch anyway and I will see a bit of it on saturday weather permitting.

Comment

Originally posted by Smokey Bear View Post

Same, going to dingle with the missus but I’m going to snake away Saturday morning to head up molls gap before road closed and nabbing a good quick spot. Looking forward to it now!
                  Think I'll go the back road up through the gap of dunloe to Molls gap to make sure the car isn't blocked in for the day. Tipp down to service after (are they letting the public in around the cars anyone know?), and then maybe catch stage 5 or 6 out the other side

Comment

Read somewhere that service was restricted and you need a wrist band

Comment

Having gotten very excited earler in the week about it now I can't go

Comment

Originally posted by Smythy411 View Post

Think I'll go the back road up through the gap of dunloe to Molls gap to make sure the car isn't blocked in for the day. Tipp down to service after (are they letting the public in around the cars anyone know?), and then maybe catch stage 5 or 6 out the other side
                        service is off limits, we’re heading to

51°57'32.2"N 9°37'04.1"W
                        https://goo.gl/maps/A8KySNfDTeAQ2neQA

Planning on getting blocked in until 2:30, bringing a camp stove so your welcome to land on for tea and sausage sandos. Will be on the gap at 7:00 to beat road closed at 7:30.
                        Poor punctuation and spelling via iPhone keyboard & odd words here and there via autocorrect

Comment

Congrats Craig / Paul, and Rob Duggan / Ger Conway on their respective wins.

3 original e30 M3s in the top few cars!
                          www.PatHoranMotors.com

E39 M5, Mk2 GTI, Mk1 GTI, E30, Caddy vanyadda yadda

Stupid questions are better than stupid mistakes.

Comment

Great day and night

Comment

What a great event as usual. Too short and very difficult loop to spectate, but we have to only appreciate it going ahead and getting there, nothing I love more than historic rally cars
                              looking back now, I think that maybe, every now and again, I should have braked a little earlier

Comment

Working...
                              X