Car underbody wash Dublin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Car underbody wash Dublin

Is there anywhere that does this in Dublin or Kildare? I'm just looking to clear off and dirt or grit that might have been picked up over the past while.

The automatic carwash in Santry Shopping Centre says that it washes underneath. But I don't know how effective it is.
    We all stood around in a circle naked, thrusting our clinched fists in the air screaming "Jap Power!!"

Comment

I'll check it out thanks

Comment

Spawell car wash does underneath

Sent from my SM-G780G using Tapatalk

Comment

I've also used a karcher with the T-racer attachment for underneath, worked well.

Comment

Originally posted by mrquattro View Post
            I've also used a karcher with the T-racer attachment for underneath, worked well.

I actually have one of these, the karcher I have isn't the greatest so I was hoping there would be somewhere I could get the car up with a good power hose and the correct soap/detergents. I might just do it at home now and try the attachment you mentioned.

Comment

A place in Navan does under body washes. Rang them on Friday, €100 for a degrease and hot wash and takes about 45 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by mrquattro View Post
                A place in Navan does under body washes. Rang them on Friday, €100 for a degrease and hot wash and takes about 45 minutes.

That is pretty cool! But I would want the wash of dirt and salt, but all the oil and grease left in place... The oil filter on my yoke is situated that the oil spills out and runs along a chassis leg. I know that I never have to worry about that "oiled" chassis leg!
                We all stood around in a circle naked, thrusting our clinched fists in the air screaming "Jap Power!!"

Comment

I'm moving my old 4 post lift outside so that I can wash the underside of stuff. Very handy for keeping the cars in good order with the rubbish roads around here and obviously ideal when been offroading with the Landrovers. Will get a vapour blaster then too so can clean stuff done properly before going into the shed if getting the underside cleaned up.

Comment

The underbody Kings setup looks pretty good. I wonder if anyone has gone to them for the full treatment?

Comment

Working...
                    X