Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I filled my S500 today.

Comment

• So €2.20 at the spawell petrol station.

€2.08 at the next one down at templeogue

Sent from my SM-G780G using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by mrquattro View Post
        So €2.20 at the spawell petrol station.

Someone has to pay for the new shop... 🤣🤣🤣

Comment

• Its 2.289 for petrol and 2.15 for diesel in the EMO garage in Straffan at the moment. Not quite sure who is bothering to fill up there at those prices but who knows

Comment

• Originally posted by mikerd4 View Post
            Its 2.289 for petrol and 2.15 for diesel in the EMO garage in Straffan at the moment. Not quite sure who is bothering to fill up there at those prices but who knows
            Consider the distance to the gates of the K Club…

Comment

• I know that but surely there aren't enough people in the k club to make that much of a diference.

Comment

Its 2.289 for petrol and 2.15 for diesel in the EMO garage in Straffan at the moment. Not quite sure who is bothering to fill up there at those prices but who knows
                Tbh at that rate the fun spins spins and bulk of classic cars will quickly be off the road. Eamon Ryan will be grinning ear to ear!

Comment

I know that but surely there aren't enough people in the k club to make that much of a diference.
                  Probably not but are there many options in the area without going into Maynooth?

Comment

• You have Maynooth, celbridge and clane all less than 10 mins away.

Comment

• Maybe I’m imagining things but aren’t people driving much slower now? If I’m criss crossing the country in an EV (sorry) and overtaking everything then something is up. I was getting stuck behind trucks overtaking rows of cars that weren’t even doing truck speeds.

Comment

• The only time I took notice of slow driving was when an X5 was being driven under the speed limit and not in the outside lane the other day, I laughed to myself and thought fuel saving maybe...
                        I’m standing in a field full of sheep, is it wrong that I feel aroused?? 🤨🤪

Comment

• Originally posted by Cold View Post
                          Maybe I’m imagining things but aren’t people driving much slower now? If I’m criss crossing the country in an EV (sorry) and overtaking everything then something is up. I was getting stuck behind trucks overtaking rows of cars that weren’t even doing truck speeds.
                          Noticed this the last while that its pretty common. Except this weekend, loads of impatient risky overtaking with traffic in opposite lane over the bit of driving I've done this weekend. Loads of gardai tailgating extremely dangerously also, no lights on ot anything and not trying to overtake either just sitting on People's tail.

Overall standard of driving this weekend.......abysmal.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cold View Post
                            Maybe I’m imagining things but aren’t people driving much slower now? If I’m criss crossing the country in an EV (sorry) and overtaking everything then something is up. I was getting stuck behind trucks overtaking rows of cars that weren’t even doing truck speeds.
                            Well it's probably happening, I've heard the drive slower to conserve fuel message a few times on Irish media since February, and I only catch short snippets from 2 Irish radio shows via podcasts rather than hearing Irish radio or seeing any TV.
                            It was what occurred to me when I read your M50 experience last week. For quite a few people right now they may be hitting their fiscal limit for fuel to get to work and energy to run a house.

Comment

• €2.08 in Maxol Ballinteer last night. Filled the TT and proceeded to do 200 miles of going nowhere but just enjoying the drive in the rain. Got out a few times to look at places I’d not been to for years. Got home and felt refreshed. Cheaper than therapy…..

Comment

• "Ordered" to work from home... How the language has changed20220606_143408.jpg

Comment

Bottom of thread

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X