No announcement yet.

John's Garage on YouTube

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope you all enjoyed that, more films already recorded.

In the meantime there is 21 videos currently on the channel in case you're looking for something to do over the next 48hours that isn't Christmas related!

Click here-------------> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCK3...1zPXDhqUUPOAdQ

Just wanted to share a little stats on the channel, its's growing well with views and subscriptions doubling now every 28 days.

However, 85% of regular viewers aren't subscribed. In order to help the channel grow it would really be great if some of you could change that by clicking that subscription button.

Finally, a huge thank you to everyone who clicks through from Backroads.ie, I can see that nearly 25% of the weekly clicks come from here alone so just wanted to feed that back, it hasn't gone unnoticed.

Happy Christmas and a happy New Year to you all here.

Comment

Originally posted by Chamade View Post
      I hope you all enjoyed that, more films already recorded.

In the meantime there is 21 videos currently on the channel in case you're looking for something to do over the next 48hours that isn't Christmas related!

Click here-------------> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCK3...1zPXDhqUUPOAdQ

Just wanted to share a little stats on the channel, its's growing well with views and subscriptions doubling now every 28 days.

However, 85% of regular viewers aren't subscribed. In order to help the channel grow it would really be great if some of you could change that by clicking that subscription button.

Finally, a huge thank you to everyone who clicks through from Backroads.ie, I can see that nearly 25% of the weekly clicks come from here alone so just wanted to feed that back, it hasn't gone unnoticed.

Happy Christmas and a happy New Year to you all here.
      Thanks

Comment

This week on John's Garage we'll be taking a look at this original 1987 Toyota 'Boxy' Starlet. Don't forget to subscribe to the channel to be kept up to date when it goes LIVE by clicking here -------> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCK3...1zPXDhqUUPOAdQ

Video will be available Thursday at 1pm.

Thumbfinal.jpg

Comment

This week on John's Garage we take a look a real Irish favourite, the 1984-1989 Toyota 'Boxy' Starlet EP71.

Whether you're a nun or a boy racer you can be sure prayers were said behind the wheel of one of these.

Comment

Hi folks. I'm going to remake the video guide to importing a car to Ireland since Brexit which was on John's Garage. A calculation error was pointed out to me in the original. With that in mind, is there any common questions you'd like me to include which keep cropping up. I'd like to try and make the next video a one stop shop so to speak. Please type any questions below and if you know the correct answer feel free to include it also but ONLY if its 100% correct.

Comment

This week we take a look at the history of the Toyota Starlet EP 70/71 . I've included a lot of adverts and promotional material.

Please ensure you subscribe!

Hope you all enjoy it!

Comment

Hope you all enjoyed that folks. Didn't seem to be as popular as other videos but you live and learn. If you didn't get a chance to watch it I'd recommend doing so as it contains a lot of ads for the Starlet from the 80s!

Comment

This week on John's Garage I'll be taking a 1987 BMW 525e for a drive. The video will be available on Thursday at 1pm. Don't forget to subscribe to see it first.

Thumbfinal.jpg

Comment

Look forward to it. A family down the road had one when they were fairly new. Ireland actually got a batch of manual cars, possibly the only country to get manuals.

Regards
                    Andy

Comment

• This week on John's Garage I take a drive in this mint daily driven 1987 BME E28 525e.

Please don't forget to subscribe to the channel to get access first to the release of new videos.

As ever next week will see a History video of the E28 inclusing vintage ads, period and modern BMW promo videos and more so make sure to subscribe to see it.

Comment

• Just a last minute bump on tgus before tomorrow's History Video on the E28 for anyone who missed it. Been a hectic week here so haven't had a chance to get back to it all.

Comment

• This week on John's Garage we take a look at the history of the BMW E28. This week we have a real treat ins tore with vintage ads, development videos and footage of cars from the BMW museum and test track in Munich. Enjoy!

Comment

• This week on John's Garage we'll be having a good look around this time warp Mini City E. Video will be available tomorrow. Don't forget to subscribe to see it first https://youtube.com/c/JohnsGarageIreland
                            Attached Files
                            You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                            This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

• This week on John's Garage we take a look at an original Irish Mini City with LESS THAN 9k miles from new. This car is completely original, never restored, painted or modified right down to the original stickers under the bonnet and tiny 10 inch wheels! Hope you enjoy it

Comment

• Breakdown worth while due to sweet F450 Heavy Duty tow truck
                                You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                                This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Bottom of thread

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X