No announcement yet.

John's Garage on YouTube

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^ Nenagh car. I have tested it. Interior is especially nice in it. My mate registered his GTE astra just before it reg'd 90tn6023.

Comment

Sure is a Nenagh car, also have the other BMW filmed. He has another VERY special car which I'll be doing later next year. 😉

Interior is lovely as is the engine sound when pushed, nothing like a straight 6

Comment

Originally posted by fast focus View Post
        ^^ Nenagh car. I have tested it. Interior is especially nice in it. My mate registered his GTE astra just before it reg'd 90tn6023.
        I suspect I know who your friend is, if he has any interest in having it on the channel I'd love to feature it

Comment

He has 2 of them 1990 Champion special editions. One of them a highly modified c20let with an f28 6 speed box and the other a freshly restored completely oe car. Ill ask him but he would be cagey about that sort of stuff.

Comment

He has 2 of them 1990 Champion special editions. One of them a highly modified c20let with an f28 6 speed box and the other a freshly restored completely oe car. Ill ask him but he would be cagey about that sort of stuff.
            That's fair enough if he is, be great to have them on, filmed in a neutral venue and with plates covered. Let me know what he thinks

Comment

I dreamed of owning a E34 like that back then but now I think its the one BMW other than the older X5's and E90 3 series that has not aged particularly well

Comment

Originally posted by Alfaguy View Post
                I dreamed of owning a E34 like that back then but now I think its the one BMW other than the older X5's and E90 3 series that has not aged particularly well
                Wow, I can't agree. I genuinely came away from it with a different feeling. It's very beefy, looks very stylish to me and has power to match.

I've driven a 518i before which left me cold but I always liked the look of them.

Comment

This week on John's Garage I take a recently imported BMW E34 BMW 535i Sport for a drive.

It would be great if people could like the video if you enjoy it, share it and please subscribe to the channel.

I know the owner is immensely proud of this car and would like to see the video doing well and I'd love to read your thoughts on it.

Comment

In fairness it is in stunning condition... you will have to get the quattro out for a spin.

Comment

In fairness it is in stunning condition... you will have to get the quattro out for a spin.
                      Clutch is gone and I think (despite the fact it's near mint) it's getting a full overhaul in 2022. It's gorgeous. I can take it once it's finished.

Some good cars have been filmed and more to do. People are very kind with giving there cars to the channel. Hopefully people are enjoying watching it.

Comment

Love a nice E34. I know of the owner too, my home place is Toor is ironically where his family originated from before they settled in Nenagh. He has some nice machinery.

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by hooch View Post
                          Love a nice E34. I know of the owner too, my home place is Toor is ironically where his family originated from before they settled in Nenagh. He has some nice machinery.
                          I've not heard anyone mention Toor in years! I pass that way when I go hiking up Keeper hill.

I have the E28 also filmed and will have it up in a few weeks.

Comment

Hope you all enjoyed that, history of the E34 coming next week

Comment

That's a beautiful motor. And looks immaculate. Kudos to the owner. I'm not jealous. You're jealous !!!

Comment

Happy Christmas everyone,

sorry for the delay with this weeks video but the whole family have been sick this past week and it's been a real struggle getting time to research and record it.

I'd really appreciate if people could subscribe and share the video if they like it.

Anyway, this week we take a look at the history of the BMW E34 and I've included a lot of film, ad and promotional material for a change, including some of the lovely engine sounds of the M5 from the film Ronin at the start.

Hope you all enjoy it!

Comment

Bottom of thread

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X