No announcement yet.

John's Garage on YouTube

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very cool channel John, ive subscribed. My M135i might be available in north Dublin when you run out of cool cars to review

Comment

Originally posted by daves86 View Post
      Very cool channel John, ive subscribed. My M135i might be available in north Dublin when you run out of cool cars to review
      I was hoping for a TDI Golf but if I have to settle for an M135i I guess I'd do it. I'll send you a PM.

Comment

Hi everyone. The latest episode of John's Garage is available from 4pm Friday at the below link. As picked by your good selves, this week I take a viewers 1989 Porsche 911 Carrera Targa for a drive and share my thoughts. Don't forget to SUBSCRIBE to the channel to be kept informed of future content. If you like what you see PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE share it. It's incredibly hard for me to grow an Irish channel on my own and your help means a lot. Don't forget to comment under the video and let me know your thoughts and experience of the 911.

Comment

I hope everyone enjoyed that episode, the next episode of John's Garage will be available on Thursday 6th October.

Comment

This weeks episode of John's Garage will feature a Phoenix Yellow BMW E46 M3. It'll be available back at the normal time of 1pm, Thursday.

In case you missed last weeks episode featuring a 1989 Porsche 911 Carrera, you can catch up with it at this link----------------> https://youtu.be/Z4gnprsWjXM

We now have over 200 subscribers on this Irish channel and it would be great if more could subscribe, share and comment.

Thumbnailfinal.jpg
            Last edited by Chamade; 04-10-2021, 02:16 PM.

Comment

Hi Folks. In this weeks episode of John's Garage I take a gorgeous BMW E46 M3 for a drive. I hope you enjoy this weeks episode as much as I did. Please don't forget to like, share, subscribe and comment.

Comment

Enjoyed that, the E46 M3 for me is still the M car I would like to own the most. Very hard to get a good one these days.

Comment

Phoenix yellow e46 m3 is the one!

Great work on growing the channel John, just subscribed.

Slightly OT but I’m certain we’ve met before, did your wife study in UCD? If you’re not the fella I’m thinking of then you’ve a doppelgänger.

Comment

Originally posted by hooch View Post
                    Enjoyed that, the E46 M3 for me is still the M car I would like to own the most. Very hard to get a good one these days.
                    It's been a few weeks since I drove it am I reflection it's a cracking car you could drive every day in comfort and also able to have fun. The E36 M3 is a little more raw and enjoyable. But would I like to drive it every day? Weekends maybe. Would it be more fun? Yes at the expense of comfort.

It comes down to what you want. I'd gladly take either with a heart and a half.

Comment

Originally posted by colm89 View Post
                      Phoenix yellow e46 m3 is the one!

Great work on growing the channel John, just subscribed.

Slightly OT but I’m certain we’ve met before, did your wife study in UCD? If you’re not the fella I’m thinking of then you’ve a doppelgänger.
                      Thanks Colm T

Thats me alright. Hope your still driving great cars. I was always jealous if the Clio 182 and the 106 GTI. And that Corolla Levin.

I'm at a wedding of an old class mate of yours from UCD tomorrow. Will PM you later.

Comment

Thanks for the positive response folks. If you're enjoying the videos could I ask you to share them where ever you can.

Truth be told I really enjoy making them but I'm absolutely shite at knowing how to share them properly. Always appreciate everyone's interaction however

Comment

Fair play John. I've been enjoying the videos since you've posted this thread so you're not that bad at sharing them.

My dad and I are always sharing car videos with each other so I sent your channel onto him but he was miles ahead of me. He had already offered his Renault 25 for a video. I'm sure you know who that is just from the car.
                          2019 Ford Fiesta ST
                          1998 Peugeot 106 GTI
                          2001 Toyota MR2

Comment

Originally posted by KevC View Post
                            Fair play John. I've been enjoying the videos since you've posted this thread so you're not that bad at sharing them.

My dad and I are always sharing car videos with each other so I sent your channel onto him but he was miles ahead of me. He had already offered his Renault 25 for a video. I'm sure you know who that is just from the car.
                            Yes! How did the work go? I was chatting to him about a fortnight ago. I actually went with the previous owner to Belfadt to collect it. It was the wettest day ever but that car is so comfortable that nobody cared.

Comment

Originally posted by Chamade View Post

Yes! How did the work go? I was chatting to him about a fortnight ago. I actually went with the previous owner to Belfadt to collect it. It was the wettest day ever but that car is so comfortable that nobody cared.
                              I'll know for sure when I go to Cork this weekend but last time I was talking to him he was about to collect it. Absolutely beautiful car. I love it as much as he does.
                              2019 Ford Fiesta ST
                              1998 Peugeot 106 GTI
                              2001 Toyota MR2

Comment

Originally posted by KevC View Post

I'll know for sure when I go to Cork this weekend but last time I was talking to him he was about to collect it. Absolutely beautiful car. I love it as much as he does.
                                It's very classy with the dark green metallic. So under rated its not even funny.

Comment

Bottom of thread

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X