No announcement yet.

John's Garage on YouTube

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well that seems to have gone well! Seems everyone likes the 406 Coupe. Quality up too of the video so hope that's helping πŸ˜€

Comment

• Thumbfinal.pngAnd to celebrate the channel reaching the mile stone of over 600 subscribers.........you can have a sneak preview of this weeks video........remember to subscribe if you want to see it first....

Comment

• Will this 1993 MR2 N/A be SCRAPPED or SAVED? You decide what happens on John's Garage this week. Head says it's at best a donor car, heart says SAVE IT.

Comment

• Tomorrow on John's Garage Ireland we take a drive and look around this incredible and original Irish 1989 Phase 1 Renault 21 TI Injection. Make sure to subscribe to see it first.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCK3...1zPXDhqUUPOAdQ

Thumbfinal.png
          ​​​​​​​

Comment

• Hi Folks, tomorrows episode is delayed. Sorry

Comment

• Folks, I'll soon be stopping the weekly videos announcements, if you haven't already done so PLEASE SUBSCRIBE NOW and follow me on Twitter or Instagram to stay updated. It's almost time to see if the channel can stand on it's own two feet WITH YOUR SUPPORT. Thanks for all the support up to this point, its meant a huge amount to me.

This week we take a drive in 1989 Renault 21 Ti Injection Phase 1. This week was an epic video to record for all the wrong reason. Laptop issues, camera issues, software issues and after the final shot..........we blew a coolant hose. All is good however as I spotted the temp gauge rising just in time.

Anyway, enjoy the video and subscribe to see everything from here on in.

Comment

• This week on
                John's Garage I drive this 1976 original Irish Toyota Crown 2600 Super Saloon.

Comment

• Looking forward to that!

Comment

• Originally posted by deltona View Post
                    Looking forward to that!
                    It's LIVE, you can watch it now

Comment

• This week on John's Garage I have a VERY ODD experience with an NCT/MOT/Roadworthiness Test in my 2001 Megane Convertible.

Don't forget to SUBSCRIBE!

Comment

• This week on John's Garage Ireland I take a drive in this incredible RETROMODDED Toyota Sera

Comment

• Gordon murray did an interview with car magazine in 2012 and said they actually got a sera just to copy the design of the doors it was a blatent rip off.

In fariness Shane has a good obsession with old toyota's and his brother the Honda's delighted to see that on. He had you well educated on the optional extras.

Comment

• Originally posted by fast focus View Post
                            Gordon murray did an interview with car magazine in 2012 and said they actually got a sera just to copy the design of the doors it was a blatent rip off.

In fariness Shane has a good obsession with old toyota's and his brother the Honda's delighted to see that on. He had you well educated on the optional extras.
                            Ah I missed the Gordon Murray interview! I could see all the references to the story but nothing from the man himself.

Shane has done a great job with this and refrained from upping the power too much. He has it bang on what it can handle and still be fun and usable.

Some say I might also be featuring another car of his in a few weeks that has had the power dialled up a little.....

Comment

• I dunno anything else in that shed has the ability to loosen ones moose and would command a little respect. I doubt it’s the white anyway I doubt he would allow anyone out in it. Look forward to it anyway.

Comment

• It's project MR2 (or MRPoo as someone referred to it) update time, I got PLENTY OF RUST, ANOTHER MR2 and I really need some help! Check it out

Comment

Bottom of thread

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X