Unmarked Garda cars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unmarked Garda cars

Was travelling between Gort and Ennis this evening on the motorway when a blue golf r and white 2014 520d se with blue lights and sirens speed by! Back in the day you could spot the mondeos and the focuses but they have stepped their game up with these cab seizures! Anyone else spotted unusual unmarked cars around the country.

The blue Golf R is Limerick based and the have a grey one too.

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

Comment

2006 shape berlingo in Charville with the lights on. I assume it was a Garda car as it was tearing through traffic. It was about two years ago.

Comment

All I see are Hyundai i40s with two aerials.

Haven't noticed anything interesting with blues and twos since the Dundon's armoured X5 was on the street.

Comment

they have everything and anything....... you can never be sure..... I used to do IT work in Garda HQ and got to see all the sneaky stuff....

Comment

Grey Golf R floating around the M50. They used to have a Lancer Evo out this direction too.

Comment

Crayon Grey Focus ST regularly patrols the M50

Comment

They had an evo?????????

Comment

Originally posted by -MICK- View Post
                  they have everything and anything....... you can never be sure..... I used to do IT work in Garda HQ and got to see all the sneaky stuff....
                  Using anything other than the traditional Camry just isn't very sporting is it?
                  https://www.instagram.com/diecast_1_64/

Comment

Originally posted by LukeyLuke View Post
                    They had an evo?????????
                    Yarp. They actually rocked up in it when I was leaving the Roselawn Inn one evening. Think they were ERU / drugs type gardai.

Comment

I wonder would they have anything to make it onto this list

https://www.topgear.com/car-news/lis...st-police-cars

I wouldn't mind the Lexus myself although the Middle East seems to have the ultimate fleet of
                      very fast police cars.

Typically the Italians are doing it right on the style front

Comment

The cops on the IOM have a BAC Mono, good luck getting away from that!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTpaZ6yj..._web_copy_link

Comment

Hyundai Kona unmarked passed me just after the Toll in Limerick heading Clare direction last weekend. He turned on the lights to get through the toll, and I shat myself! I was in the Soarer and the exhaust is broken making it ignorantly loud taking off from the barrier. Full sure he was after me, but he just flew passed then

Comment

Originally posted by kdevitt View Post

Yarp. They actually rocked up in it when I was leaving the Roselawn Inn one evening. Think they were ERU / drugs type gardai.
                            That would have looked seriously cool in white with the Garda stickers and lights on it!

Comment

Originally posted by LukeyLuke View Post
                              They had an evo?????????
                              They had an Evo in Drogheda years ago.

I was once stopped by a navy Volvo S80 with full cream leather.

Comment

Working...
                              X