This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Boris View Post
    Spotted lucanlaw last sunday week, thundering down the m50 in the mighty 2cv.
    I wonder if he has arrived yet
    Deadly Dave

Comment

• The boom is back lads.

helicopter.PNG

Also, the real story is that sweet Totota on the back.

Comment

• Not sure if it was any of you lot but I spotted a 2017 S63 Merc in the Galway Clinic

Comment

• I’m surprised it’s taken so long for Fifi the 2CV to be spotted on the M50 where she’s been a regular feature for the past 2 weeks.
          I reckon I’m the only guy who gets to v-max a motor on a regular basis without attracting the adverse attention of the local constabulary!
          Beware of imitations; there's another lawyer out there calling himself "Lucanlaw!" So the writing on the wall may be a forgery!

Comment

• Meant to say, no pics, but if anyone was missing a blue E92 M3 LS registration, I saw one at lunchtime today on the back of a tow truck inbound at Kingswood on N7, I was behind it but didn’t see any reg plates on the back of the truck??
            I’m standing in a field full of sheep, is it wrong that I feel aroused?? 🤨🤪

Comment

• There was an M4 stolen earlier this week. Saw posts on instagram but can't find them no more.

Comment

• This was definitely an M3, looked like it was dragged up on the flatbed in reverse, car wasn’t sitting straight on the truck.

Comment

• Seen a very clean looking silver Peugeot 205 gti today at around 12ish in Spanish point Co clare
                  as Marcus Gronholm once said "up the arse of timo".....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqQhQSbe6fw

Comment

• Meath registered 191 blue Alpine yesterday morning and a black FK2-R this morning with a shouty exhaust, both at Kingswood junction N7, again no pics, can’t find my dash cam mount

Comment

• M8 competition
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Saw this in Newbridge yesterday.... Some sound and a great reg!
                        You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                        This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

• You'd imagine you'd be itching to stick a number plate on the front to break up that grille.

Comment

• no pic, but I saw a 221 Genesis GV80 the other day, Hyundai must be trying to get them out there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xodar View Post
                              Saw this in Newbridge yesterday.... Some sound and a great reg!
                              It's a lot better looking in reality and I think needs a dark colour to tone down the grille overload

Comment

• Originally posted by Xodar View Post
                                Saw this in Newbridge yesterday.... Some sound and a great reg!
                                It parked beside me on wednesday, It was much bigger in reality than I thought it would be.
                                https://www.picfair.com/users/MarkT128/

Comment

Bottom of thread

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X