Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zoom
    replied
    This isn't a bad price if you're handy with bodywork. Ideally 2 doors, but would get away with the front. The lack of filers on the door suggests that it's pretty rust free, although some is showing on the wheelarch. At the end of it all, you would have a nice motor.

Someoen did a runner with the wheel center covers, though.

E32 525i https://www.donedeal.ie/vintagecars-...-auto/32302551

eyJidWNrZXQiOiJkb25lZGVhbC5pZS1waG90b3MiLCJlZGl0cyI6eyJ0b0Zvcm1hdCI6ImpwZWciLCJyZXNpemUiOnsiZml0IjoiaW5zaWRlIiwid2lkdGgiOjEyMDAsImhlaWdodCI6MTIwMH19LCJrZXkiOiJwaG90b18yMzI2OTIyNTAifQ==?signature=ca429aa1808025ddd6e6c3c819a8ae9a685a1c91a46ae2cd6082a849f63e

Leave a comment:

• Titan
    replied
    That white actually looks a lot brighter and probably sparkles a bit more in sunlight
    compared to Championship White which I always thought was a bit dull and too creamy looking.
    Well on the early Type-R's, like the the DC2 anyway.

You can always reupholster the seats if you fancy a change as well

Leave a comment:

• Bazg2
    replied
    Pearl white I think, only an actual Type R gets Champ White, tbh i’d prefer a black grey or even silver... but...

Leave a comment:

• Eoin
    replied
    Originally posted by Bazg2 View Post
    This is a fresh enough import, think 2018/2019, but probably on its third owner, anyone know the current owner?? It’s the worst time for me for this to be up for sale right now but man maths and all that...
    https://www.donedeal.ie/cars-for-sal...582?campaign=3
    eyJidWNrZXQiOiJkb25lZGVhbC5pZS1waG90b3MiLCJlZGl0cyI6eyJ0b0Zvcm1hdCI6ImpwZWciLCJyZXNpemUiOnsiZml0IjoiaW5zaWRlIiwid2lkdGgiOjEyMDAsImhlaWdodCI6MTIwMH19LCJrZXkiOiJwaG90b18yMzI0MjY5NTUifQ==?signature=ae182f8d33e53bcdfcbacc8dbe230d3a3f2ccf9d64e6fc8b6bd4bb5eaeef
    Nice in white must be a rare colour?
    Is it pearl or championship white?

Leave a comment:

• Bazg2
    replied
    This is a fresh enough import, think 2018/2019, but probably on its third owner, anyone know the current owner?? It’s the worst time for me for this to be up for sale right now but man maths and all that...
    https://www.donedeal.ie/cars-for-sal...582?campaign=3
    eyJidWNrZXQiOiJkb25lZGVhbC5pZS1waG90b3MiLCJlZGl0cyI6eyJ0b0Zvcm1hdCI6ImpwZWciLCJyZXNpemUiOnsiZml0IjoiaW5zaWRlIiwid2lkdGgiOjEyMDAsImhlaWdodCI6MTIwMH19LCJrZXkiOiJwaG90b18yMzI0MjY5NTUifQ==?signature=ae182f8d33e53bcdfcbacc8dbe230d3a3f2ccf9d64e6fc8b6bd4bb5eaeef

Leave a comment:

• kdevitt
    replied
    Originally posted by Mike205 View Post
    I've seen this on the road (In different colour) and I could not believe how unapologetic UGLY this car is. It must be the most hideous BMW ever created, I cannot believe people are buying this. https://www.donedeal.ie/cars-for-sal...546?campaign=3

Yeah its a pig. Was speaking to a salesman in BMW who agreed - said its mostly women buying them.

Leave a comment:

• Leins
    replied
    Originally posted by itsfitzy View Post

for such a nice car it sure seems to be a hard sell.....
    That’s been for sale a good while and a few price drops. I don’t think the ad and pictures are necessarily helping it though

Leave a comment:

• Conorw89
    replied
    Originally posted by mk2glenn View Post

A lot of this is because they were reasonably cheap to import up until last year. Same with F10 M5s, cheap VRT meant it really was a big market if you wanted to buy one.
    Yeah, that's a good point.

Originally posted by alan b View Post

I think prices have inflated not the values. Very little of them advertised 40k+ are actually selling. Stick a wanted add on donedeal and you won't be long seeing what they actually sell for privately! They are a great car alright won't doubt that
    Also true.
    Last edited by Conorw89; Today, 04:38 PM.

Leave a comment:

• alan b
    replied
    Originally posted by Conorw89 View Post

They're a great car, it's just mad how they were ripe for the normal depreciation hit an M car of that age usually takes, but instead they've gone up in value by probably 30% or something like that. Obviously, it happened to everything to some extent with covid, but it seems like they went up more than anything I normally see!
    I think prices have inflated not the values. Very little of them advertised 40k+ are actually selling. Stick a wanted add on donedeal and you won't be long seeing what they actually sell for privately! They are a great car alright won't doubt that

Leave a comment:

• mk2glenn
    replied
    Originally posted by Conorw89 View Post

They're a great car, it's just mad how they were ripe for the normal depreciation hit an M car of that age usually takes, but instead they've gone up in value by probably 30% or something like that. Obviously, it happened to everything to some extent with covid, but it seems like they went up more than anything I normally see!
    A lot of this is because they were reasonably cheap to import up until last year. Same with F10 M5s, cheap VRT meant it really was a big market if you wanted to buy one.

Leave a comment:

• itsfitzy
    replied
    Originally posted by Mayo rs View Post
    It’s a lovely car in the flesh , probably running cost that’s leaving it a hard sell.
    Not a bother for the owner, he's dailying it! I guess 20mpg and 2400 a year is a bit saucy for most - along with the fact that it's 13 years old now and would be difficult to finance it

Leave a comment:

• Conorw89
    replied
    Originally posted by Titan View Post

Not a fan of the M4?

Are they a bit too stiff on the road?

Leave a comment:

• Titan
    replied
    Lovely understated cruiser but I doubt its €1200 to tax,full whack €1800 more like.

Leave a comment:

• Mayo rs
    replied
    Originally posted by itsfitzy View Post

It’s a lovely car in the flesh , probably running cost that’s leaving it a hard sell.

Leave a comment:

• itsfitzy
    replied
    Originally posted by Mike205 View Post

Leave a comment:

Bottom of thread

Collapse
Working...
X