Header

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The DoneDeal Thread 2022

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Leins View Post
    ^^^ Nice looking 900, but that’s an LPT (900S), not a full-fat Turbo 16. It’s about 30bhp down as a result
    Not sure why someone has sprayed the bumpers gloss either. Looks odd. Still want it though!

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Kaiser View Post

      An LHD, kerry reg, convertible M3....thats one way to marry yourself to a car
      You could do that wedding ceremony Kaiser 😉
      Do you take this LHD,Ky reg M3 forever more....

      Comment


      • Alpine A110 (seen in the background of the Elan ad)

        https://www.donedeal.ie/view/31050140 ALPINE A 110 2018 NOT PORSCHE NOT LOTUS

        Comment


        • Owner must be having a clear out.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Titan View Post
            Owner must be having a clear out.
            I wonder what is next in line?

            These are honestly the most comfortable seats I have ever sat in.
            Any car that merely takes you from A-B does not go far enough.

            Comment


            • https://www.donedeal.ie/vintagecars-...illes/31051840

              Any car that merely takes you from A-B does not go far enough.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by ShootingBrake View Post
                Alpine A110 (seen in the background of the Elan ad)

                https://www.donedeal.ie/view/31050140 ALPINE A 110 2018 NOT PORSCHE NOT LOTUS
                Is the finger tip controls for the stereo the longest continually produced car part of all time? Must be getting on 30 years now.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Mike205 View Post

                  I wonder what is next in line?

                  These are honestly the most comfortable seats I have ever sat in.
                  I think they are Sabelt seats aren't they?

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by fez View Post

                    Is the finger tip controls for the stereo the longest continually produced car part of all time? Must be getting on 30 years now.
                    They were on a R19 RSI I bought new in 94 so definitely 28years possibly on a 25 or 21 before that?

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Gav46 View Post

                      They were on a R19 RSI I bought new in 94 so definitely 28years possibly on a 25 or 21 before that?
                      My Dad had a new R9 in 89 and was definitely fitted also, it had remote central locking too which an elderly neighbour described as “against nature”. . Different times!


                      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Titan View Post

                        I think they are Sabelt seats aren't they?
                        Yes, Sabelt seats could be added as an option or standard on "S" model. Funny enough I saw another Alpine A110 today around Trim. Same colour but with black roof.
                        Any car that merely takes you from A-B does not go far enough.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by ShootingBrake View Post
                          Alpine A110 (seen in the background of the Elan ad)

                          https://www.donedeal.ie/view/31050140 ALPINE A 110 2018 NOT PORSCHE NOT LOTUS
                          This side angle of the Alpine reminds me of what a concept Mazda MX-3 might have looked like in the late '80s... and I really like the Alpine.

                          Comment


                          • shameless Plug. selling my Audi TT

                            http://www.backroads.ie/forum/car-re...-audi-tt-cheap

                            Comment


                            • Smoking Crack...
                              https://www.donedeal.ie/cars-for-sal...ilvia/31067338

                              Comment


                              • Do people thinking calling a car a barn find helps to sell? Or is it just an excuse to leave it filthy?
                                Comic Sans, the choice of the professional.

                                Comment

                                Bottom of thread

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X