X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buy a TVR!!!

https://www.donedeal.ie/vintagecars-...-1972/29018532

Comment

• You dont see that too often...new tractor forces sale.

It's a change from "I'm downsizing" or "my wife is making me do it" I guess 😁

Comment

• Originally posted by Leins View Post

No discs in the window, so presume it’s on a UK-reg
        Confirmed on FB by the owner...it's on UK plates

Comment

• Originally posted by miller View Post

:D:D:D:D thats lovely....

anyone want an F31 340i?
          If the 340i is free yes please 😄

Owner is on here. Slightly nuts and car is a yellow reg. It looks very nice. The same colour in a cabrio on Irish plates will be for sale soon I hear.

And here is a Velvet Blue. Not for sale.

Regards
          Andy

Comment

• Originally posted by Wrasslers View Post

Subaru.PNG

Fairly heroic to include this in the ad. Presumably recorded on a closed private road.
            Certainly wouldn't be something I'd be posting. for a number of reasons including the potential to be prosecuted for dangerous driving, however unlikely

Comment

• Miller, everyone wants that F31!! But I think I want that E36 more, can’t afford either though

as for the Forester at a Vmax event or on the Autobahn going for a ‘Ring Lap... plenty places to record such a thing
              I’m standing in a field full of sheep, is it wrong that I feel aroused?? 🤨🤪

Comment

• They might just get away with that excuse as the video cuts away from the other cars on the road so you dont get to see the registration plates and you might just be able to say it happened in Germany....if you had a good solicitor on hand 😉

Comment

• https://www.donedeal.ie/cars-for-sale/toyota/30171567

"Barn Find" MR2...

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaiser View Post
                    That's lovely.. I wonder what VRT would be...

Sent from my HD1903 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Bazg2 View Post
                      Miller, everyone wants that F31!! But I think I want that E36 more, can’t afford either though

as for the Forester at a Vmax event or on the Autobahn going for a ‘Ring Lap... plenty places to record such a thing
                      Not saying it would happen but if your phone was seized location probably could be determined fairly easily...

Receipts for boat trip etc.

Just cause you're not paranoid doesnt mean they're not out to get you...

Comment

• Originally posted by Titan View Post

I wonder was the engine swap carried out in the UK or here?
                        Probably across the water I'd imagine.
                        My father has two of these conversions done one coupe and one m3, along with a good few s50 conversions.
                        You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                        This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike205 View Post
                          I think this is the same Pajero i've posted some time ago saying it doesn't look that bad, it was around 2k back then, someone took it from the field and washed it.. I might be wrong though but looks very familiar. https://www.donedeal.ie/cars-for-sal...iesel/29605706

I love these but that looks to have had a lovely rust repair on the chassis and other bits look to needing attention in the photos too.

Comment

• Originally posted by S50-touring View Post

My father has two of these conversions done one coupe and one m3, along with a good few s50 conversions.
                            Did the white one have an S50 in it at one time?

Regards
                            Andy

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaiser View Post
                              This was €10k a month ago too https://www.donedeal.ie/cars-for-sal...08?campaign=23 , seller got some fresh air finally and price start dropping (still not enough though) I'm going to add this TT to favourites and see how long it's going to be there
                              Any car that merely takes you from A-B does not go far enough.

Comment

• Originally posted by Andy View Post

Did the white one have an S50 in it at one time?

Regards
                                Andy
                                That's the one

Comment

Bottom of thread

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X