The DoneDeal Thread 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jimgti View Post
    My friend has an AE86 black limited sitting in his shed, needing some body work. Must tell him get the finger out.

other thing to say is just because one at auction goes for big money one in ireland would get way less usually, especially if its been in the country for a long time.

Comment

Yeah I never could understand the reason for that?

Comment

https://www.donedeal.ie/view/27095541

Think this mx-5 has had a price increase since being advertised last week.

https://www.donedeal.ie/view/27159102Audi RS6 4.0 Tfsi in Lewis motors. I start following them on Instagram recently. They’re turning over a serious amount of tasty cars. They don’t seem to be hanging around too long either.
        Last edited by gseco; 05-02-2021, 04:39 PM.

Comment

The 2021 Phantom that was on another thread is for sale.

"HUGE SAVING" P.o.a.... Some people!

https://www.paultobinltd.ie/used-cars/#1

Sent from my GM1903 using Tapatalk
          Currently - Driver's Edition
          Formerly - CBG.ie
          Drives: 2005 R53 MINI Cooper S "Archie". Hyper Blue Metallic with 17" Bullet Alloys

Comment

If you are in the market to buy a 2021 Phantom, the price is irrelevant

Comment

Originally posted by Titan View Post
              Yeah I never could understand the reason for that?
              likely to be cleaner and less potential rust issues potentially

plus it's a smaller market so less buyers

Comment

Originally posted by TPaul View Post
                likely to be cleaner and less potential rust issues potentially

plus it's a smaller market so less buyers
                Smaller market is the nail on the head.

Sure is200s will the next twincams the way prices are going. LOL Jk.

But seriously. I had a quick look at gt86's on goo exchange. Will these ever by imported to Ireland by the boatload I wonder.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny_Limerick View Post
                  Smaller market is the nail on the head.

Sure is200s will the next twincams the way prices are going. LOL Jk.

But seriously. I had a quick look at gt86's on goo exchange. Will these ever by imported to Ireland by the boatload I wonder.
                  Can't see it happening to be honest. The people who imported twincams 15 years ago have families, mortgages and other expenses now and the younger generation, in general, aren't interested.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny 89 View Post
                    Can't see it happening to be honest. The people who imported twincams 15 years ago have families, mortgages and other expenses now and the younger generation, in general, aren't interested.
                    Yes and no I suppose. Is200s with LSDs seem to be in high demand. If gt86s became reasonable priced in jap land. We might see a few.

The closest I will ever get to a twincam was the corolla gti I had anyway, with the crazy prices these days and demand in the USA.

Comment

What do you think this is worth lads.

I'm looking at doing a campervan conversion. With the aim for it to be ready for summer next year.

https://www.adverts.ie/commercial-va...rstar/22700431

The main thing that would have me worried would be the leak at the injector. I'm reading awful scary stories online about removal and the tool is not cheap.
                      Main reasons I'm considering it. Is because of the high roof and they are galvanized.

Comment

This is a little bit further afield than Donedeal.

What do you reckon this limited edition AE86 Trueno with 20V engine, 1 of 400 sold for yesterday...

Nope, your wrong.

Try €56,500

So probably works out around €60-65kish landed here.
                        The world has gone mad.

Comment

So the Vat and import duties are still the same rates, its only the €200 Vrt that is a saving
                          importing a car like that compared to a car that isn't 30 years old?

Comment

Comment

So the Vat and import duties are still the same rates, its only the €200 Vrt that is a saving
                              importing a car like that compared to a car that isn't 30 years old?
                              I think there used be a way to get Lower vat rate routing through the uk for 30 year old cars, I suspect it's not possible now in the post brexit world, so 33% loading for vat and duty and another approximate 2k to get it delivered here. I've been hearing freight costs from asia have been going mad too so transport costs might be higher tha n previously too

all in all not good news for petrol heads in Ireland

Comment

The American demand for JDM cars has destroyed the market for them, i watched a vid of an American guy paying 25k for a crashed Supra. Car was in bits, all because it was manual and twin turbo. Their willingness to pay any amount of money has ruined it for everyone else.

Comment

Bottom of thread

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X