No announcement yet.

The DoneDeal Thread 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is that all the information those companies can give?

Like they don't say what damage happened to it unless I'm missing something.

Comment

• Yeah, I'm not sure what it's saying exactly??
      I’m standing in a field full of sheep, is it wrong that I feel aroused?? 🤨🤪

Comment

• https://www.donedeal.ie/cars-for-sal...l-4wd/29724005

The only one Dacia Duster Petrol 4WD manufactured in the world with right hand steering wheel...

...Genuine reason to sell it, need money for deposit to buy my first home second, being unique I believe will be better to be part of a private colection. Starting price 100.000 euros
        I presume it's a joke, but you just can't be sure these days with the ways things are gone!
        There's no light, There's only fire!

Comment

• Originally posted by kon View Post

tt2.JPG

I've haven't seen this before but this in addition to the frequent ownership changes were enough for me to rule it out
          and as soon as you go to insure it you will be met with a wall of questions, would be interesting to see when it was last insured and by whom?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaiser View Post
            https://www.donedeal.ie/cars-for-sal...l-4wd/29724005

I presume it's a joke, but you just can't be sure these days with the ways things are gone!
            No joke, but i assume they just got over exuberant with the zeros and they want €100.00

Comment

• Originally posted by miller View Post

and as soon as you go to insure it you will be met with a wall of questions, would be interesting to see when it was last insured and by whom?
              I once bought a car which had a similar report from Cartell. Did the report after viewing it and when I rang cartell for more information they replied with “we can’t elaborate any further, just it has been recorded as having an insurance claim against it”. Not very helpful so then I did a Motorcheck report and that showed nothing relating to accidents or insurance issues. Rang my insurance and gave them the reg and they also had no issue insuring it. Bought the car and it never gave any trouble so it’s hard to know

Comment

https://www.donedeal.ie/vintagecars-...833?campaign=3

I can't remember the last time I saw one of these, let alone one so clean.

I think they're rally cool

Housemate had a 2.5TD commercial back in the mid noughties, they're kinda pokey inside, a bit like a Dacia Duster, look big, but ain't.
                https://www.instagram.com/diecast_1_64/

Comment

..speak of the Devil, or Duster.

This one might be a joke, but these days we're starting to be infected by the stupidity of American "Collector" culture, where you get lads selling a car with ads like

"1977 Chrysler LeBaron - only one that left the plant without the combination of poop BROWN velour, cigarette lighter, 2 barrel carb, chrome kick plates and rally floor mats. Frank Sinatra farted in it once, genuine piece of MOPAR history. $120,000. No Lowballers, I know what I got"
                  https://www.instagram.com/diecast_1_64/

Comment

• Originally posted by Titan View Post
                    Is that all the information those companies can give?

Like they don't say what damage happened to it unless I'm missing something.
                    The payment Titan. If you want to know more - you buy!
                    2005 Alfa 166 2.0TS Grigio Geo - Daily Driver
                    2003 Alfa 156 1.8TS Sportwagon Blu Cosmo
                    2001 Alfa 166 3.0 Proteo Rosso - The Beast - resting for now
                    2000 Alfa 166 2.5 V6 Auto Verde Argo - the Baby
                    1999 Alfa 166 2.5 V6 Grigio Nettuno - Track Car
                    1984 Alfasud 1.5 Gold Cloverleaf Florentine Copper - the other Baby

Comment

• Originally posted by Roarsbaby View Post

The payment Titan. If you want to know more - you buy!
                      Got you,I've just never used those sort of companies before.

Comment

• Originally posted by Titan View Post

Got you,I've just never used those sort of companies before.
                        Judging by the other answers I might actually be at variance with the facts
                        but never let the truth get in the way of a good story right?
                        2005 Alfa 166 2.0TS Grigio Geo - Daily Driver
                        2003 Alfa 156 1.8TS Sportwagon Blu Cosmo
                        2001 Alfa 166 3.0 Proteo Rosso - The Beast - resting for now
                        2000 Alfa 166 2.5 V6 Auto Verde Argo - the Baby
                        1999 Alfa 166 2.5 V6 Grigio Nettuno - Track Car
                        1984 Alfasud 1.5 Gold Cloverleaf Florentine Copper - the other Baby

Comment

• Exactly 😉

Comment

• I did a motorcheck.ie report on a car previously and they had mistakenly reported the wrong info on it. One thing I will say about that particular TT is that it all looks the one colour as silver is difficult to match when repairing. As with any second hand car purchase, it's buyer beware.

Comment

1. I'm curious about the house this seller is looking to buy - given it demands the 100,000 deposit. I'm actually a bit impressed tbh
                              2. I am not aware of DD's new auction site - where I assume the seller wishes to place this ad

Comment

I used to have a girlfriend whose dad was a diplomat, he had a Volvo XC90 with actual bulletproof glass. Rear windows used to only go down about a quarter of the way. I knew he meant business the first time he dropped us off for college on college green in plain view of a Guard standing in the middle island trying to catch people doing exactly what he was doing
                                51d92cf8512913b47fedad2b8666bf5c.jpg
                                "Diplomatic immunity...."

Comment

Working...
                                X