No announcement yet.

The DoneDeal Thread 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Serious want for that. I used to drive those for work back in the late 90's. They were able to withstand the most egregious abuse.
    We had access to other stuff like Pajeros and Nissan Terranos. The only thing that was a match was the 3.1 Isuzu Trooper. Just as tough, but a whole lot more comfortable.

That model, on the tyres shown in the ad would be a fairly lively thing on a wet road. You'd need your wits about you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike205 View Post
      I like these Astra's, not overly popular here whether it is image or they are not as good as they sound on paper or what? That one has been up for a while and not sold yet but think that is as much their popularity as much as anything else.

Comment

• Originally posted by fester View Post

Serious want for that. I used to drive those for work back in the late 90's. They were able to withstand the most egregious abuse.
        We had access to other stuff like Pajeros and Nissan Terranos. The only thing that was a match was the 3.1 Isuzu Trooper. Just as tough, but a whole lot more comfortable.

That model, on the tyres shown in the ad would be a fairly lively thing on a wet road. You'd need your wits about you.
        Also like this, but would be too terrified of damaging it to off-road properly. It seems very clean.

Comment

• Originally posted by DadsMorrisMinor View Post

did the restoration halt when it came to the soft-top? just looks tired to me
          looks new just left folded down for weeks id say

Comment

• eyJidWNrZXQiOiJkb25lZGVhbC5pZS1waG90b3MiLCJlZGl0cyI6eyJ0b0Zvcm1hdCI6ImpwZWciLCJyZXNpemUiOnsiZml0IjoiaW5zaWRlIiwid2lkdGgiOjEyMDAsImhlaWdodCI6MTIwMH19LCJrZXkiOiJwaG90b18xOTg1MzI1NDAifQ==.jpeg

Orange Mk2 Focus ST - starting to go up in value and I'd love an orange one.

Not sure if the bonnet/bumper panel gaps are a poor camera angle, or something to worry about. If not, someone buy it please! https://www.donedeal.ie/vintagecars-...38?campaign=23
            You do not have permission to view this gallery.
            This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

• cupra.JPG

Been watching this for the past few weeks, mainly to see what the going rate for one is and the example below is 1 of 2 for sale at the moment. Its now marked as decided to keep which I assume is code for no offers received.

https://www.donedeal.ie/cars-for-sal...98?campaign=23
              Last edited by kon; 17-11-2021, 03:40 PM. Reason: picture

Comment

• Originally posted by kdevitt View Post

Um that’s exactly what it means actually.
                Yes and no, Iv a 2008 Fiesta Zetec-S.
                It'd be £1500/£2000 in the UK say an even €2k EURO
                VRT + NOX is €4,770.

Without even adding VAT or customs, Does that mean my 13 year old diesel Fiesta is worth €7k +?

Comment

• Originally posted by E36Ross View Post

Yes and no, Iv a 2008 Fiesta Zetec-S.
                  It'd be £1500/£2000 in the UK say an even €2k EURO
                  VRT + NOX is €4,770.

Without even adding VAT or customs, Does that mean my 13 year old diesel Fiesta is worth €7k +?
                  I've no idea about the market for diesel Ford Fiestas.

For the likes of an E46 330ci, which were rare here to start with, its holding as a principal. Prices here have risen to match the cost of importation of a similar model.

Comment

• Originally posted by jimgti View Post

I like these Astra's, not overly popular here whether it is image or they are not as good as they sound on paper or what? That one has been up for a while and not sold yet but think that is as much their popularity as much as anything else.
                    I like them too, did the predecessor tarnish it too much? I’ve never driven one, but the boggo one they used on Top Gear at the time had brilliant front end grip, is it the same with these??

I’m standing in a field full of sheep, is it wrong that I feel aroused?? 🤨🤪

Comment

• https://www.donedeal.ie/cars-for-sal...hetta/28644322

Tidy looking Barcehtta reduced from €6k to €4250

Nice alternative to an MX5 for this money
                      There's no light, There's only fire!

Comment

• Supercharge Audi 50 needing a bit of patch work. Seems like a very nice little classic for the money

https://www.donedeal.ie/view/29667721 Audi50 mk1polo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaiser View Post
                          https://www.donedeal.ie/cars-for-sal...hetta/28644322

Tidy looking Barcehtta reduced from €6k to €4250

Nice alternative to an MX5 for this money
                          Won’t lose money on it but being left hooker only is probably a turn off for most.
                          I’m standing in a field full of sheep, is it wrong that I feel aroused?? 🤨🤪

Comment

• Originally posted by Bazg2 View Post

Won’t lose money on it but being left hooker only is probably a turn off for most.
                            I bought parts for the loooong term mr2 project (if I don't give up and flog it) from a German guy of adverts.ie that brought a MK1 mr2 with him from Germany to Blanch.
                            He said the main reason for selling it, apart from the terrible parking at his apartment complex was the reduced user friendlessness of driving a left hooker in a country that drives on the correct side of the road.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaiser View Post
                              Am I missing something with this? He's looking for 1k more than list for a brand new one and with 29k km on it

Comment

Working...
                              X