• https://www.donedeal.ie/vintagecars-...miles/29619694

V6 CLK cabriolet with 80k miles for €3k
          There's no light, There's only fire!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaiser View Post
            15k????

Comment

If that sells for €15k then ill pop the Evo up for €40k Id be amazed at a non turbo Nissan of this era selling for that kinda money

Comment

W220 S Classes of any description are really in no man's land on these shores now, absolutely nobody wants them
                I just want to give them a plug! Yes, they have issues - air suspension and rust being top of the list - but I utterly enjoyed my year or so in one. They're probably not worth keeping, so they really are one of the last luxo skips in the twilight years of ICE.
                1998 Porsche 911 3.4 Carrera 2 (996)
                2000 Mazda MX-5 1.8 Jasper Conran #68/400
                2003 BMW 325i E46 Sport Touring

Comment

https://www.donedeal.ie/vintagecars-...r-jdm/29621200

P10 JDM Primera SR, €4250. These are cool now

could a road going primera ever really be cool, I’m not sure

I say road going because the 90s BTCC Vodafone livery Primeras now they were very cool

Comment

• Originally posted by -MICK- View Post

grotty inside.... why post photos of a car in such a state..... really sad how cheap theses cars are... just an indication of how fooked our car market is thanks to penal taxes...
                    They are a seriously bad car though, I’ve seen them knocking round the trade at one stage for under a grand,
                    I think the A8 won the big bus battle in that era in my opinion with the 7 series been quite dull too

Comment

https://www.donedeal.ie/vintagecars-...r-jdm/29621200

P10 JDM Primera SR, €4250. These are cool now
                      I would have this instead. When I'm bored with it I can tow something or be a taxi driver https://www.donedeal.ie/vintagecars-...01-22/29572021

Any car that merely takes you from A-B does not go far enough.

Comment

• Originally posted by Westy77 View Post
                        Thinking of looking at this at the weekend…are these the money they are making now for a 2013
                        Nice cars, it’s a lot of money for a car that’s nearly 10 year old come January, my thoughts on car values at the minute would be unless your stuck don’t buy at least until spring next year,
                        cars are ridiculous money currently,

come early next year the uk market will have all the lease cars airport rentals and fleet stuff that were not released after the lockdown of 2020 flooding the market and prices will drop because the demand won’t be there once that 100,000 plus three year old cars flood it,
                        im open to be corrected but it’s how I see it

Comment

• Originally posted by Flet View Post
                          I follow a fella called Andrew Chappie (Volkswizard) on Twitter, he often highlights overpriced stock on Autotrader.co.uk that isn't moving and is of the view that the UK market has softened. I imagine that's the case here too.

Anecdotally I try and keep the For Sale forum tidy (tweaking thread titles, closing old threads) and notice that less stuff is coming to market plus when it does, it moves more slowly than had been the case. I imagine that a lot of trading of really good cars goes on off market.

i actually just posted this reply to someone else about a car value, then I seen your comment, what I said is probably relevant to this too

( Nice cars, it’s a lot of money for a car that’s nearly 10 year old come January, my thoughts on car values at the minute would be unless your stuck don’t buy at least until spring next year,
                          cars are ridiculous money currently,

come early next year the uk market will have all the lease cars airport rentals and fleet stuff that were not released after the lockdown of 2020 flooding the market and prices will drop because the demand won’t be there once that 100,000 plus three year old cars flood it,
                          im open to be corrected but it’s how I see it )

Comment

• Originally posted by TheStigsSon View Post
                            im open to be corrected but it’s how I see it )
                            But there isn't the stock of traditional cars in the lease fleet of 2021 at the moment to flood the market next year.

Have you tried renting anything recently?

Comment

• Originally posted by miller View Post

But there isn't the stock of traditional cars in the lease fleet of 2021 at the moment to flood the market next year.

Have you tried renting anything recently?

the cars that were put out or due to be changed for 2020 were mostly kept, also with the unknown of covid stocks were not replenished to normal numbers, now however with vaccinated people been able to travel this year and international nationwide restrictions lifted plus people returning to the office sales reps back blasting the motorways it all points to rental lease fleet companies all replenishing stock, and the back log of the world halting for 6 months is starting to clear reducing demand and prices

Comment

• Originally posted by TheStigsSon View Post

the cars that were put out or due to be changed for 2020 were mostly kept, also with the unknown of covid stocks were not replenished to normal numbers, now however with vaccinated people been able to travel this year and international nationwide restrictions lifted plus people returning to the office sales reps back blasting the motorways it all points to rental lease fleet companies all replenishing stock, and the back log of the world halting for 6 months is starting to clear reducing demand and prices
                                Not the rental stock I see currently. 7 rentals with SIXT this year already on foreign soil, options for models are limited, costs have risen and more hybrids handed out.

Comment

Working...
                                X