2016 726Hp Supercharged Mustang for €35,000

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2016 726Hp Supercharged Mustang for €35,000

Stumbled across this earlier...that's crazy money for what it is. Lets not hear any talk of VRT at all

http://www.thedrive.com/muscle-cars/...lflow_facebook

Holy F*ck!
    "All the finesse of a badger." (cdiv)

Comment

" part of a decision they made "to focus on establishing a nationwide base of enthusiasts (note: they'll ship anywhere) rather than making huge profits on each car."

Makes me sad to live in this country sometimes..

Comment

Serious value for money
        Vtec addict

Comment

Wondevif a baby seat would fit in the back hmmmn
          2005 toyota sequoia, 1993 300d, 2009 prius, 1984 Volvo 242 turbo intercooler

Comment

That is an amazing offer for a lovely car

It wouldn't take much encouragement to make me consider a new race car project with one

I am already seriously considering building up an E92 M3 Chassis that i have
            Last edited by Porscheman; 09-05-2016, 11:55 PM.

Comment

That's the sort of thing I like to see.
              Sent from my Computer using a fcuking keyboard

Comment

Incredible.

I was talking to a lad shtateside with a tasty Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat. They limited the numbers available so people ended up paying over sticker price for them, 70 odd k became 80 odd if you were lucky, some areas saw it creep up more. He was a bit pissed about going over budget - "but it could be the last great American muscle car". I was imagining a future of 1.6 derv sh1tboxes in Ireland as he imagined a future of small V6s or teslas in California.

$40k for a little more horspower is amazing. Although I'd say the Hellcat has more mods over the low end versions than engine alone - these Mustangs could provide some epic Cars and Coffee Carnage!

Comment

not talk of VRT but lets just say an aprox figure for Ireland will be €70,000+

might be better buying the parts separately and building in ireland, it seems the base car is cheap to start.
                  Last edited by 22rabbits; 10-05-2016, 10:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Porscheman View Post
                    That is an amazing offer for a lovely car

It wouldn't take much encouragement to make me consider a new race car project with one

I am already seriously considering building up an E92 M3 Chassis that i have
                    One of the Supra guys in the UK is modding his M3 and putting a 2JZ with a Journal 6266 CX racing m3 to 2jz engine mounts , should be good for 700+hp
                    Doing it with Twins is better than being Single
                    http://www.backroads.ie/forums/showthread.php?7376-TRD3000GT-Project

Comment

Bottom of thread

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X