Mk5 Golf Gti

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mk5 Golf Gti

This has been my daily driver for the last 6 years completely trouble free!!
    Its my 4th mk5 gti and the first 5dr after always having the 3dr variant,
    This one started out as a nice spec Gti with bi-xenon headlights, tartan interior, dsg gearbox, multi function steering wheel, full screen dash display, rear parking sensors, dual climate control along with other things!!

Over the years I've added a genuine edition 30 kit which is basically front and rear valances and colour coded side skirts, koni FSD shocks with H&R springs, Genuine BBS VZ033 wheels, Recaro wingback tartan seats, electric folding mirrors, valeo LED tail lights, SRS spoiler extension, Leon cupra 345mm brake upgrade, new trimmed alcantara steering wheel from Royal steering wheels in UK, Leyo gearshift, Kenwood dnx 518 media system with dash cam

It's been an amazing daily driver, seems to be getting better and more desirable with age 🤣🤣
    Attached Files
    Last edited by mark_eire; 22-06-2022, 10:23 PM.
    Volvo 850R
    BMW 328i Sport
    Mitsubishi Mirage Cyborg-R
    VW Golf GTI mkv

The latest addition was a set of 19" VW motorsport alloys
    Attached Files
    Last edited by mark_eire; 22-06-2022, 02:51 PM.
    Volvo 850R
    BMW 328i Sport
    VW Golf GTI mkv

Comment

Seats 😍
      Attached Files
      Volvo 850R
      BMW 328i Sport
      VW Golf GTI mkv

Comment

That looks epic Mark, love the changes you've made to it. The Motorsport alloys suit it perfectly. That Audi plate frame annoys me more than it should though haha

Comment

Originally posted by Saints View Post
          That looks epic Mark, love the changes you've made to it. The Motorsport alloys suit it perfectly. That Audi plate frame annoys me more than it should though haha
          🤣🤣 Audi surround is long gone!!
          Volvo 850R
          BMW 328i Sport
          VW Golf GTI mkv

Comment

Such a cracking car. Very tastefully modified. And those seats are amazing.

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

Comment

Lovely motor not sure which wheels I prefer both are really well suited to her!

Comment

Loving the OEM+ approach! If you hadn't told me, there are a lot of wee touches that I might not have noticed which I think is cool. Also reflects how well you've done with it that they look like they 'should' be there.

Comment

Those seats are something else
                  1998 Porsche 911 3.4 Carrera 2 (996)
                  2000 Mazda MX-5 1.8 Jasper Conran #68/400
                  2003 BMW 325i E46 Sport Touring

Comment

A really tidy example, the wingbacks are such a tasty addition. Car looks spotless.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Comment

Slightly dissapointed, I thought I was in the For Sale section Cracking MK5 - not many clean ones left.

Comment

Lovely car and brilliant interior,those Recaro's look unreal.
                        Are they out of another VW group car or you just got them second hand?

They look even more buckety than the ones in the Mk7 Clubsport S.

Comment

Lovely GTI with some nice upgrades.

Comment

Originally posted by Titan View Post
                            Lovely car and brilliant interior,those Recaro's look unreal.
                            Are they out of another VW group car or you just got them second hand?

They look even more buckety than the ones in the Mk7 Clubsport S.
                            Thanks, they are genuine mk5 Gti upgrade Recaro wingbacks, they're very rare to get in interlagos tartan cloth with Gti embossed on them, but they are the very same as the mk7 clubsport seats,
                            Volvo 850R
                            BMW 328i Sport
                            VW Golf GTI mkv

Comment

Nice one,never seen them before in a Mk5.

Its not a Gti without that tartan interior 😉

Comment

Bottom of thread

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X