Header

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

R33 GT-R Photoshoot (University of Limerick)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R33 GT-R Photoshoot (University of Limerick)

Had a photoshoot with the R33 on Saturday.

Photos by Cian Don (gentleman) we had a great chat about cars.

Very Happy with the photos he took of the Old girl.

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 4 photos.

Saw this on Saturday chief - looked well - Saw the new on Sunday too! Nice pairing

Comment

Very nice 😎

Comment

Deadly looking but then again there aren't too many bad looking Skylines

Those TE37's never get old either, are they a gunmetal finish?

Comment

Originally posted by Titan View Post
          Deadly looking but then again there aren't too many bad looking Skylines

Those TE37's never get old either, are they a gunmetal finish?
          It is called pressed graphite

Comment

Lovely car and photos, but that exhaust discolouring is annoying me, it’s like the wrong type of skid mark 😳
            I’m standing in a field full of sheep, is it wrong that I feel aroused?? 🤨🤪

Comment

Originally posted by Bazg2 View Post
              Lovely car and photos, but that exhaust discolouring is annoying me, it’s like the wrong type of skid mark 😳
              I know, she shoots flames with the flick of a switch and that is unfortunately the end result.
              Previous owner liked the feature, me not so much. I have tried to get rid of it but sadly at this point i think it would need a respray.
              Id be afraid it would set the bloody bumper on fire or melt it. Not easy replace a genuine 400r bumper.

Comment

Looks immaculate! Love the wheels as well. Any photos of the engine by any chance?

Comment

Originally posted by Lordderak View Post

I know, she shoots flames with the flick of a switch and that is unfortunately the end result.
                  Previous owner liked the feature, me not so much. I have tried to get rid of it but sadly at this point i think it would need a respray.
                  Id be afraid it would set the bloody bumper on fire or melt it. Not easy replace a genuine 400r bumper.
                  That would be worth a chunk of change on its own now, never mind anything else on the car.

Comment

Bottom of thread

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X