No announcement yet.

Sweet to the Beat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are they progressive or linear rate springs?
    https://www.instagram.com/diecast_1_64/

Comment

Linear.

Comment

Another cool vid, your kid reminds me of Drew Pritchard, similar glasses
        I’m standing in a field full of sheep, is it wrong that I feel aroused?? 🤨🤪

Comment

There was an event last week at Twin Ring Motegi to celebrate the Beat being 30 years old. It was called Meet the Beat and the special guest was Takuma Satō - turns out he owns a Beat!

Last edited by dabofoppo; 01-12-2021, 10:13 AM.

Comment

I saw that on Twatter, they've 30th anniversary commemorative pins for sale but I think you can only buy them from the exhibition hall.

Comment

That’s brilliant! A lot of yellow ones!

Comment

I have no idea if I've done this correctly, but here's my first attempt at publishing a 360 degree video:

If that wrecks your head, I also published a regular format video too:

Comment

No point in pairing fancy new suspension with 30 year old bushings, so it's time to replace them!

Comment

Black leather. Red stitching. Can't go wrong

Comment

Quick video showing how easy it is to cavity wax & protect the Beat

Comment

Weight reduction step 1. Starting with the easy stuff.

Comment

A step by step guide (kind of) to removing air conditioning from a Honda Beat. All in the pursuit of adding lightness.

Comment

Decided to take out the rest of the air con system, along with some other quick & easy weight reduction. My Beat now weighs 708.5kg

Comment

All the while your stripping stuff, I keep looking at the luggage rack?? You use it much?

also where’s you get that bung set, seems to have everything a shed would need?

Comment

Bungs from local motor factor (in Maynooth).
                                The luggage rack weighs 1.7kg, but removing it will leave holes in the boot lid... I also like the look of it

Comment

Bottom of thread

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X