Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's not a drone. It's a 360 degree camera on a long selfie stick

Comment

Time for some nice new shoes and to reduce the cornering roll.

Comment

Great vid, really enjoyed that one. I’d leave the rears a bit stiffer than the front as you need to offset the “weight” of the engine too. Did the crowd in Cork have them coilovers on the shelf??
        I’m standing in a field full of sheep, is it wrong that I feel aroused?? 🤨🤪

Comment

Yeah, makes sense. Will be playing a lot with the settings before I find what works best.

Coilovers were not on the shelf. Not enough demand on this side of the pond. I think they were made in England after I ordered them, so took 4 or 5 weeks to come. There's a sticker with a date of June 2021 on it.

Comment

I put Massey Ferguson parts on my Honda Beat.

Comment

That’s brilliant, well done on all the work, you’ll have to set up a K-car service garage. The video is excellent and the C&C footage is really good.

As an aside the video just shows why acting the arse is not for these events, just look at the amount of little kids about, disappointing to see the lad exiting at speed

Comment

Thanks for the kind Words Danny.
                Agreed about C&C, but I was at Dunboyne C&C last weekend and it was actually far worse. Lots of launches when exiting and didn't seem to matter that a volunteer Marshall was right beside them.
                ​​​

Comment

Very cool....

Comment

Recent Hagerty video about a Beat owner in USA:

Comment

Eating a 99 at a Mace and garage outside Lismore yesterday and a lovely red Beat bate up the road and back again a few minutes later. Had a reg ending in 007.

Wasn't you anyway but someone else here? Could have been a local or a Vee road tourist. Sounded great anyway. Looked very mean too for a beat.

Comment

Yeah, that's another backroads member. His is modified quite a bit. Body kit, different intake and exhaust. It's for sale actually if you've enough coin.

Comment

https://www.donedeal.ie/vintagecars-...-spec/28305050
                          I’m standing in a field full of sheep, is it wrong that I feel aroused?? 🤨🤪

Comment

I'm having second thoughts about the Enkei RPF1's and BC Racing coilovers and considering putting on stock suspension & wheels - hmmmm.... 🤔. I also change the rusty exhaust with a stainless one.

Comment

Time for my most boring video yet... Car mats for the Beat!

Comment

I think I may have found the perfect spring rates to use on my BC Racing coilovers

Comment

Bottom of thread

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X