No announcement yet.

Lotus Elise S1 - Lotty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NCT passed again last night so we're covered on that front for another 14 months or so now. Everything is running well, another few months tax is the only plan

Comment

By far the most use this car has seen in a very long time. It's been a good summer, with a few unnecessary milk runs, a classic car run, some C&C action and best of all getting out with a few fellow Lotus owners.

I've it taxed again for this month, so hoping for more of the same for the next few weeks at least. Very tempted to throw another three months tax on at that point, will see how things are looking closer to the day.

Comment

Looks great and it was a pretty decent summer to have a topless number in the garage 😉

Comment

The blue always looks so good on this car.

Is that an Irish Evora parked up near you? Can't be many registered in Ireland?

Comment

Thanks, the colour works well on this shape Elise I think.

Irish Evora and an infrequent memeber of this parish CO2 emissions and insurance are the hurdles here unfortunately, there'd be a lot more of them about otherwise I'm sure as they're a very suitable package for Irish roads.

Comment

That's very cool, I've never seen one in Ireland, nevermind registered. I'm always watching the price of the Evora's in the UK, though more a dream now with VAT on top of everything else!
              Pity the S is top tax bracket but the non-S would still be fantastic I'd imagine. Have you driven any of them actually?

The Elise is a great one as the tax is fairly handy, especially if just taxing it for the summer months.

Comment

Yes, they're a rare thing here and it'll stay that way now we're the new motoring Cuba I haven't had the pleasure of a spin yet, I was wearing work boots when the keys were offered! Looking forward to it though. From following it the day the pics were taken, it's clear it flows down a road and it makes a great sound while doing it with those extra few cylinders chiming in.

Comment

This autumn just continues to give, though I'll concede the t-shirt was a touch optimistic and I had to stick the woolly hat on en-route and a jacket at the #insta stop

But sunset spins to pick up some milk for the morning, and moon and stars overhead on the way home. It's hard to beat that kind of buzz and I'm chuffed to have it back.

Comment

Smashing photo, kudos!
                    ElDel, “I ask this purely out curiosity DMZ, but did your lack of interest in the generic come from your ownership experience of the Golf R?”

Comment

Originally posted by dimitri View Post

This autumn just continues to give, though I'll concede the t-shirt was a touch optimistic and I had to stick the woolly hat on en-route and a jacket at the #insta stop

But sunset spins to pick up some milk for the morning, and moon and stars overhead on the way home. It's hard to beat that kind of buzz and I'm chuffed to have it back.
                      What a perfect picture,that would make a great poster.

Comment

Working...
                      X