No announcement yet.

The 4G63T love affair continues.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last edited by miller; 10-12-2022, 02:05 PM.

Comment

Comment

Comment

How on earth did I miss this thread until now? What a car, I think I'd lust after one of these more than even the Evo (and your Evo is one of my favorite cars on here). To me it gives you a lot of what makes an Evo great but in a sweeter more easygoing package for longer drives even in miserable conditions as a 4WD saloon ought to.

I know the purpose of the Evo was as a homologation special and that's why it uses a saloon body, but if car is going to be a bit of headbanger I kinda think you may as well have a wee two seater for that section of the fleet, but that's just me.
          https://www.instagram.com/diecast_1_64/

Comment

You are doing some good work with it. Nothing better than a bit of time tinkering out in the shed.

Did you see the one that went through auction recently I didn't care too much for the looks but the engine looked impressive!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by miller View Post

So much WIN in this photo!
                Your shed/ garage is fantastic

Car is alright too

Comment

Originally posted by miller View Post

I had to laugh at the US guys slagging it off when they are all running Galants with the stupid USDM massive bumpers.
                  Ah man, don't even get me started on US lads on the internet coming late to the JDM/rally turbonutter party but being the loudest least informed voices on it. Every time they describe rallying and Scoobys/Evos as "off road" I want to slap them and show them some tarmac rally footage. Even gravel roads are still roads.

https://www.instagram.com/diecast_1_64/

Comment

Rally racing ........ Uggghhhh

Great updates, the kybs should make a lovely difference! Dad had one of these in the late 90's I loved it, super cool car
                    looking back now, I think that maybe, every now and again, I should have braked a little earlier

Comment

• Originally posted by Rochey View Post

So much WIN in this photo!
                      Your shed/ garage is fantastic

Car is alright too
                      Literally living the dream in one photo ! well done. Car is class

Comment

• Yeah those phone calls are never good but it will be a great job when its done.

You should have it back to use for the summer and get to a few shows hopefully.

Comment

• once it doesn't get caught up in 'bodyshop jail' it will be worth it! hopefully looking forward to getting a look round this somewhere over the summer
                          looking back now, I think that maybe, every now and again, I should have braked a little earlier

Comment

• Originally posted by miller

Only just taxed it for the year too!
                            Your just being too good of a model citizen there now,gold star for you from the tax man 😉

Comment

• Originally posted by miller
                              As is the way! Dropped car up to my painters for wings and some spots tidied up.

Phone call threw days later. Paint is quite thin all over. Will be hard to match.

Trip up to view it. Arrgh full paint job agreed. Half mouldings already off, will be a full de trim off job.

Sent from my IN2023 using Tapatalk

Rare to get a painter taking on full resprayed at the minute. It'll turn out great and atleast it's early in the season so you'll still get plenty of use.

Comment

• Is it more fun to drive than the Evo?
                                Not from a pace point of view, but from the feeling it gives you?
                                www.PatHoranMotors.com

E39 M5, Mk2 GTI, Mk1 GTI, E30, Caddy vanyadda yadda

Stupid questions are better than stupid mistakes.

Comment

Bottom of thread

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X