No announcement yet.

1998 Porsche 911 (996) Carrera 3.4 Ownership Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I cancelled it , there was no relying on those lads. Going to have another crack at it later in the summer.
    1998 Porsche 911 3.4 Carrera 2 (996)
    2000 Mazda MX-5 1.8 Jasper Conran #68/400
    2003 BMW 325i E46 Sport Touring

Comment

• Yeah I held out for 2 years in November, got 1 of 3 outdoors after 3 weeks and randomly got an email last week to say the last 2 were despatched. Finally got them yesterday. Might be worth trying again now.

Comment

• ohh that's good to know. Thanks Dave!
        1998 Porsche 911 3.4 Carrera 2 (996)
        2000 Mazda MX-5 1.8 Jasper Conran #68/400
        2003 BMW 325i E46 Sport Touring

Comment

• I got parts off SL shop in the Uk. They were great to deal with and saved me the bother of dealing with carcoon themselves.
          Poor punctuation and spelling via iPhone keyboard & odd words here and there via autocorrect

Comment

• I ordered an outdoor Carcoon via Demon Tweeks in the middle of May, and it arrived this week. So just over a month… Not too bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by mmolloy01 View Post
              I ordered an outdoor Carcoon via Demon Tweeks in the middle of May, and it arrived this week. So just over a month… Not too bad.

Just on buying from Demon Tweeks, were you charged any additional taxes? I know their website states all taxes paid, curious that's all.

Comment

• Originally posted by mmolloy01 View Post
                I ordered an outdoor Carcoon via Demon Tweeks in the middle of May, and it arrived this week. So just over a month… Not too bad.

They must have all came in at the same time so. I've another one to order as well so hopefully they'll have more in stock.

Comment

• Originally posted by Neilo View Post

Just on buying from Demon Tweeks, were you charged any additional taxes? I know their website states all taxes paid, curious that's all.
                  Shipped it to my bro in Belfast so can't answer that sorry.

Comment

• Originally posted by Neilo View Post

The Euro price with delivery to Ireland was accurate on the Demon Tweeks website, that is what I paid. So around €800 delivered.

That size is advertised on the Carcoon website for 663.94 pounds sterling. So there is few % more charged by DTweeks.

It was well worth it, I found DT easy to deal with, decent website, they responded etc. This is actually my 3rd carcoon, and love the product, but dealing with the company is really tough going. And I tried. And then throw Brexit questions into the mix, and they just don’t want to know…

Comment

Bottom of thread

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X