My 2013 BMW M135i

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Car is officially for sale now.

Not going to do a for sale thread on here yet as its advertised mega strong cause the market it mad at the moment and i don't want to get into internet arguments with you fine gentlemen about how much its worth I could see that thread deteriorating quickly.

Its on donedeal and you can PM me if youve any interest. Obviously BR discount applies

Comment

Beautifully maintained car with brave wheels (personally I like the colour). You bought well and deserve the appreciation you've achieved !

Comment

Originally posted by Peterboxster View Post
        Beautifully maintained car with brave wheels (personally I like the colour). You bought well and deserve the appreciation you've achieved !
        Cheers Peter, it's the first time I've put a car up for sale with no replacement lined up. So I've no pressure to sell, just taxed today too so I'll be driving her on till someone fancies it.

Sent from my POCO F2 Pro using Tapatalk

Comment

Just looked up the ad. Price is not unreasonable in today's market in my opinion. Low kms, good condition, known history, tasteful mods (even if the gold wheels are not my cup of tea).

Very nice car, glwts.

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by hooch View Post
            Just looked up the ad. Price is not unreasonable in today's market in my opinion. Low kms, good condition, known history, tasteful mods (even if the gold wheels are not my cup of tea).

Very nice car, glwts.

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk
            Thanks, maybe i will throw up a for sale thread at this rate ha. I keep looking at it on the drive knowing ill miss it but the itch is there for something new and it needs to be scratched.

Comment

Looks like she will be heading off tonight all going to plan. A good deal arrived at just need to meet up again.

Comment

Originally posted by daves86 View Post
                Looks like she will be heading off tonight all going to plan. A good deal arrived at just need to meet up again.
                Gone so?

What's next?
                335i #Team500

Comment

Originally posted by legacydan View Post

Gone so?

What's next?
                  She is indeed, good deal too. Im going to downgrade to a hot hatch daily for a while then hopefully get into something far less less financially appropriate and a substantially faster next summer

So im in the market for a cheap hot hatch, all i can see is a sea of astronomical mileage GTI's, absolute sheds of astra OPC's and awful cheap money pit cooper S's

The cooper s is really taking my fancy but the tiny, and i mean tiny boot means bringing my 18month old out in it means no buggy.....

Comment

I would suggest a mk7 Fiesta ST (as I usually do) but even they have rocketed in price. Any of the cheaper ones I've seen for sale look a bit ropey.
                    2016 Ford Fiesta ST
                    1998 Peugeot 106 GTI
                    2001 Toyota MR2

Comment

Every hot hatch question can be answered with the same car in my eyes, although I think prices have gone a bit crazy since I bought and sold mine.

Clio RS 182/197/200 (the n/a generation. Not that auto box turbo crap)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Well I went down the hot hatch route and couldn't be happier. Never had a more intoxicating sound. Bought off a fellow backroader and an absolute gent. Thread to follow.
                        This one can be locked up.

Sent from my POCO F2 Pro using Tapatalk

Attached Files

Comment

Thats a fantastic replacement. Best of luck with it.

Comment

Working...
                          X