No announcement yet.

BMW E91 325i M-Sport Touring Ownership Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deadly. Congrats. Can't beat an aul pass with flying colours. My GTi passed just this evening, and I've the S3 tomorrow!!

Comment

• Originally posted by bloke View Post
      Deadly. Congrats. Can't beat an aul pass with flying colours. My GTi passed just this evening, and I've the S3 tomorrow!!
      Happy days! It’s certainly a relief when it’s not an expensive outcome!

Wifes car is due end of Jan so I’ll get that in some time in December. Oddly when I put the details into the booking site it comes back as due end of May, so I’ll need to get on to them about that to figure out where the discrepancy is!

Comment

• Originally posted by colm89 View Post

Happy days! It’s certainly a relief when it’s not an expensive outcome!

Wifes car is due end of Jan so I’ll get that in some time in December. Oddly when I put the details into the booking site it comes back as due end of May, so I’ll need to get on to them about that to figure out where the discrepancy is!
        Covid extension! Drive it on until May!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by miller View Post

Covid extension! Drive it on until May!!!
          Jaysus sure mine was probably the same then and I didn’t even look.

If I waited til May to do it would it only get the 7 or so months til the following January? Might just put it through in December anyway if that’s the case.

Comment

• Originally posted by colm89 View Post
            Jaysus sure mine was probably the same then and I didn’t even look.

If I waited til May to do it would it only get the 7 or so months til the following January? Might just put it through in December anyway if that’s the case.
            No, her renewal is now 4 months later forever.
            Do it in February and you’ll get a cert until May 2023

Comment

• Ballina test centre, probably the worst in all of Ireland for failing cars on nothing

Comment

• True to form I toyed with the idea of shifting this on while the market is strong, but jaysus the replacement options are thin on the ground without upping my budget considerably!

Gave it a much needed scrub and looking at a few interior bits to freshen it up a bit!

Comment

Working...
                X