Header

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you do to your MotorBike today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, it's a 240/40/18, so a tad bigger than the stock 210 tyre it left the factory with. But it seems to be the go-to size when a replacement is needed.

Some are running a 250 without the need for modification, but it appears to be a bit of a lottery.

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnny_Limerick View Post
      Is that connection point on the tank filler Aprilia specific or universal Mike?
      It's bike specific. On SW-Motech you can select your bike model and pick one.
      Any car that merely takes you from A-B does not go far enough.

Comment

• Finally the exhaust was fitted

Comment

• Very nice - did you do a before/after sound video?

Comment

• I didn't record anything as my phone would not capture the noise as it should but trust me it sounds amazing.

Comment

• Exhaust looks lovely Mike, was it worth the price/wait?

I got my first long spin in of the year yesterday, around 250km. Ventured into Limerick Cars n Coffee which was very busy and had a nice few cars around. Lovely clean A70 Supra, a green Lambo, Lambo variants (R8s), common as muck Ferraris (4) and so on. Headed back to a friends then to collect their bikes in Kilfinane, onto the Vee (still some stones on the motorcycle driving line so not great), to Lismore, back to Fermoy (best bit of road), bite to eat and then home a full tank lighter.

IMG_20220123_155048.jpgIMG_20220123_155113.jpg IMG-20220123-WA0003.jpg
              Last edited by TuneR; 24-01-2022, 11:28 AM.

Comment

• Picked up the little Benelli TNT 125 a few weeks ago... Only getting out on it really now.

The craic on this thing is endless, going flat out everywhere.

So far there are a few mods done but want to do a few more...

Edited Pic .jpeg

Comment

• Originally posted by poreilly101 View Post
                  Picked up the little Benelli TNT 125 a few weeks ago... Only getting out on it really now.

The craic on this thing is endless, going flat out everywhere.

So far there are a few mods done but want to do a few more...
                  Ah they're class little yokes alright, friend also has a white one but his was red originally and he bought white fairings hence his frame is black.
                  264070524_10228262158526005_6321131123850047308_n.jpg

Comment

• Anyone want this screen, comes with brackets and dust 😆 ? Based in Galway City. That's it fitted on my old hornet it's a tall enough one

Sent from my BE2029 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Insane bike, I need faster-longer-better-warmer roads to get my mind properly blown

Comment

• Beautiful bike. New exhaust looks very cool. Will you be putting a radiator guard on it or is there one on already?

Comment

• I bought 5 litres of oil, a new filter and a crush washer........oil change time for the big ZZR1400 tomorrow.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alfaguy View Post
                            Beautiful bike. New exhaust looks very cool. Will you be putting a radiator guard on it or is there one on already?
                            Yes I have to order one, Evotech are making a nice ones. Hopefully not much hassle to fit them on. https://evotech-performance.com/coll...-tuono-v4-2021

Comment

• Got the suspension professionally set up. Didn't had much chance to ride it yet in this weather.

Comment

• ^That looks like a familiar venue

Bike looks great Mike. (Am decidedly envious of those sensible bars)

Comment

Bottom of thread

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X