Header

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you do to your MotorBike today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So not something i did recently but rolled the Ninja 650 out of the shed for the last time and finally sold it, both buyer and seller happy.
    image_16235.jpg
    I then bought a Benelli TNT125 as a friend has one and i think they're great fun little bikes. During the first strict lockdown i was doing a small loop on the CBR and the road is bumpy/narrow/twisty and wasn't too enjoyable. I remember thinking that my friends bike would be ideal around the narrow twisty roads as you can be flat everywhere.
    IMG_20210905_172751.jpg
    It was nearly new only having 300km on it, i've done about 1k on it and its had its first service. I've been using it for commuting my 6m into the office and it had another benefit of being able to fit inside the office side entrance whereas the bigger bike has to stay out on the street.
    image_16234.jpg
    Bought a few bits but im going to try and drop a bit of weight off it to make it go a little faster; remove awful mudguard, rear foot pegs, combined braking, link pipe, etc. Then learn to wheelie it lol.
    image_16236.jpg
    Last edited by TuneR; 09-11-2021, 11:05 AM.

Comment

• Class Ger. Is that about the same size as the Honda Grom?

You do know why Benelli went with the TNT name, don't you?

Comment

• Originally posted by TuneR View Post
        That's a seriously stylish looking little weapon
        Are they quick enough to use on the road ?

Comment

• I saw something similar in Portimao

Any car that merely takes you from A-B does not go far enough.

Comment

• Originally posted by pedrosixfour View Post
            Class Ger. Is that about the same size as the Honda Grom?

You do know why Benelli went with the TNT name, don't you?
            Cause its the bomb? Tis a little heavier but has an extra gear and a little more power than the Grom.

Originally posted by -alan- View Post
            That's a seriously stylish looking little weapon
            Are they quick enough to use on the road ?
            It'll keep up with traffic on the flat at the national speed limit but hit a hill and it struggles. I had a nice game of cat/mouse with a Passat coming home from the first service in Cork, he overtook on the roads out of Cork but when we hit Mallow i came past at the roundabouts, he overtook afterwards and i came past in Newtwopothouse and by Buttevant i was very far ahead. Tbh "slow" stuff like that has me in a fit of giggles on the bike.

Originally posted by Mike205 View Post
            I saw something similar in Portimao
            Thats the one, although im sure that one is faster given the Rossi stickers

Comment

• Originally posted by TuneR View Post
              Cause its the bomb?
              That's exactly it.

Oh.

Wait.

Do you mean figuratively?

Comment

• Passed this accident on my way home from Dublin this evening. Traffic backed up for miles heading for Dublin. Would not like to get stuck in that.

Had my Thruxton up at Dublin Triumph getting some recall work done. Pretty horrendous weather on the way up and down but the Thruxton and my rain gear performed brilliantly as usual. Its due for another deep clean tomorrow.
                THE M20 Limerick-Cork motorway is closed inbound after the exit lane for Dooradoyle following a road traffic collision. The incident, involving three cars, took...

Comment

• Hard to keep it clean these days. Gave it a wash and a dose of Acf50 today plus a quick wax which will at least make it easier to clean next time.

Last edited by DaveD; 13-11-2021, 09:28 PM.

Comment

• Took Tuono for a spin, can't wait for warmer days and more grip. BTW: I already lost 1 screw which I found out by looking at this photo.... black cover on the exhaust. Bloody italian bikes

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike205 View Post
                      I already lost 1 screw which I found out by looking at this photo.... black cover on the exhaust. Bloody italian bikes
                      Be worse if you'd try to take it much further afield Mike..you know those eye-tie yokes don't take kindly to venturing beyond Howth

Comment

• Ordered few bits for Tuono today, brake&clutch levers, SW-Motech tankbag and booked the bike for the exhaust installation. Can't wait to hear it with Akrapovic installed.

Comment

• Got the SWMotech tank ring & bag fitted finally I have storage for phone, wallet and can of red bull.

Comment

• Is that connection point on the tank filler Aprilia specific or universal Mike?

Comment

• New rear for the Raider compared to the new rear for the ZRX
                              You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                              This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

• That's insane!

Comment

Working...
                                X