Wanted: daily driver f10 5 series A6 E250 etc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted: daily driver f10 5 series A6 E250 etc

Hi guys. Sick of trawling donedeal, willing to travel Monday or Tuesday to view something decent, looking for an 08+ m sport 5 series, must be auto and black carpets, e60 or f10. Nothing newer than 2011/2012 as budget allows. 09+ e class, e220 E250 or e350 again must be auto and sport /amg line.. Audi a6 must be s line and auto
    Open to decent ml280/320 or x5/x6, f01 730d.
    Must be auto lowish tax and decent miles.
    Thank you
    ​​​​​
    Last edited by alan b; 04-12-2021, 09:38 PM.

Kildaragh motors had what looked to me to be a lovely 730d

Comment

Sorry, it's gone. They had a lovely really low miles (like 50k) 530d as well. 11 reg, though non msport. Gone as well anyway.

I thought you said a while back you were sorted?

Comment

I was, I had a lovely a4 avant, but I sold it to a mate to downgrade, just picked up a nice c5 rs6 aswell so the budget is lower now obviously!
        ​​​

Comment

Bump, anything out there?

Comment

Bump lads, any 5 Series or x5 m sport etcust be auto

Comment

Not sure if it quite fits your requirements but I have a 2006 520d m sport auto, silver with grey leather, full history from new and a pretty decent spec list including heated front and rear seats, blinds, heads up display

Comment

What about a Lexus barge... not mine... just think outside the box...
                https://www.donedeal.ie/cars-for-sal...s450h/30107992

https://www.donedeal.ie/cars-for-sal...-2012/29923141
                I’m standing in a field full of sheep, is it wrong that I feel aroused?? 🤨🤪

Comment

I've had a few of them gs450's there a lovely car, but there a pig on juice on the real World!

Comment

Originally posted by alan b View Post
                    I've had a few of them gs450's there a lovely car, but there a pig on juice on the real World!
                    What sort of mpg figures were you getting?

Comment

Really?? I had a gs300 and it was as economical as any petrol I've ever had. (mid 30's) I'd have thought the hybrid would be the same or perhaps a bit better.

Comment

Only ever got 23 or 24 mpg from 450h

Comment

I am getting 30 to 31 MPG in the 450h and that is in sports and power settings. Steering feed back is not as good as my E60 but still a great car.

Comment

That's what I would have expected. Either you have a very heavy right foot Alan or there was something up with yours!

Comment

Working...
                            X