This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: 172 BMW m140i

I posted this up a few months back as i car i wanted popped up but sold quickly, same thing is now happening to me so time to try a private sale as is before it goes in for a trade in again i think the car is priced well, with the few bits added, the Bilsteins and rear brace help transform the handling, its a lot more planted and controllable if you put it into sports+

UK import from Stratstone BMW in July 2020
    Mileage 59,000km(rising daily).
    NCT July 2023.
    Tax Feb 2022.

3.0 Petrol 340bhp RWD
    ZF8 Auto transmission
    BMW Pro Navigation with touchscreen.
    Full screen wireless Apple Carplay.USB, Bluetooth audio
    Eton component speaker upgrade front and rear
    Black Dakota leather electric seats
    Mperformance style pedal set

OEM 436M wheels with almost new Bridgestone Blizzak LM005 tyres
    Bilstein B8 dampers with Eibach springs ( original adaptive dampers/springs available).
    BMW underbody rear chassis brace
    BMW gloss black front grills
    Hexon carbon rear spoiler.

Interim oil/oil filter change done when i first bought the car in August 2020 @41000km
    Interim oil/oil filter change done February 2021 @49900km
    New ATE 2 piece discs and M4 compound ATE pads front and rear( outside of normal service requirements)
    Full BMW service history, major service in July @53000km at Frank Keane BMW: vehicle inspection + oil, oil filter, air filter, cabin filter, spark plugs and brake fluid
    "Next service" due in 23000km or July 2023

Auto generated spec info:
    ABS,Alloy & leather multi-function steering wheel with tilt adjustment and telescopic adjustment,Automatic air conditioning with two climate control zones,Brake assist system,Centre armrest between front seats,Cup holders for front seats,Driver and passenger seat: sports type, electrically adjustable, one electrical adjustment,Electronic traction control,Front and rear electric windows with one-touch on two windows,Front and rear reading lights,Illuminated driver and passenger vanity mirror,Isofix preparation,LED low beam LED high beam headlights with ellipsoidal lenses,Light sensitive rear view mirror,Performance: maximum speed 155 mph, 250 km/h acceleration 4.6 seconds (0-100 km/h),Rain sensing windscreen wipers,Remote controlled remote boot/hatch/rear door release,Seat upholstery: leather and leather,Steering wheel mounted remote audio controls,Tinted glass,Toned power door mirrors ; heated with integrated indicator lights,Voice activating system includes navigation system

Selling Standard wheels now

Im based in South Dublin, PM me if you need any further information or would like to view the car. No tests drives unfortunately, unless proof of fully comp insurance transferred onto it and the deal is almost done. I'll happily bring anyone interested for a drive in it though. I don't need any lower value cars as trade in against this.

For the car as is, I'm looking for 36,750 euro ovno

Thanks for looking
    Last edited by legacydan; 07-12-2021, 09:45 PM.
    335i #Team500

Nice,looks factory fresh and not a mark on it either inside or outside.

Wheels really suit it as well.

Goodluck with the sale although I doubt you'll have it too long.

Comment

Lovely car with all the right parts, that LSD is an absolute must for these, they are chopped off at the ankles with that horrible open diff as standard. GLWTS

Comment

Thanks lads, the car is back on the original wheels which has a almost new set of Bridgestone Blizzaks, due to the colder weather creeping in, can be sold with the aftermarket wheels if preferred
        335i #Team500

Comment

Provisionally sold
          335i #Team500

Comment

Sold
            335i #Team500

Comment

Whens the big reveal on the next yoke

Comment

Originally posted by miller View Post
                Whens the big reveal on the next yoke
                I bought a new push bike, no need for 2 cars in our household anymore
                335i #Team500

Comment

I thought a bimmer to a mini was a big move but a pushbike?! Seems like a fairly quick and painless sale, good stuff.

Comment

Bottom of thread

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X