Free to Good Home: Full Size Snooker Table

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free to Good Home: Full Size Snooker Table

So it came with a gaff we bought and the rather :D:D:D:Ding enormous room it came in is being repurposed, so its gotta go.

A bit like when you see a slab of 400 type lexus for €500 back in the day, its hard to believe there's no value in such a hunk of mahogany & rock but hey ho.

So bore the :D:D:D:D out of your kids while wearing their granny's glasses upside down, upcycle it into 16 chopping blocks, use it as a base for your shed cos you live in a flood plain.....I don't give a fcuk , we just want it gone & really really don't want to have to disassemble & carry it out, so labour by the lucky winner.

I'd love it... but the only place I could put it would be the garage. Which has the cars in it. Which would mean losing at least 1 car.

Comment

T'would need disassembling to facilitate removal from the room/house, I assume Foyler?

Whereabouts are ya?

Comment

Wow. What a freebie. Tis like Homer winning the Elephant. No place or space for it no matter how much we'd love it.
        Whatcha buy Foylee? Delphi Lodge? They had a full size table the one time was there.

Comment

Brings back the horrors. Similar story here..

When we came back to Ireland first, the house we ended up buying had a full size snooker table in one of the rooms. Previous owner offered to sell it to us for a grand. No thanks. Ok 500 quid ? No sorry, I don't think we'd use it much. Ok then, you can have it for free. No honestly, we - really - don't want it. Ok, well if you don't want it, would you at least go half with me to get it dismantled and take it away ? Ffs

Zero pangs of regret on that front whatsoever.

Comment

Any pics of said table and location? Shes been on about a pool table for the kids but a snooker table might fit the bill

Comment

Originally posted by bloke View Post
              Wow. What a freebie. Tis like Homer winning the Elephant. No place or space for it no matter how much we'd love it.
              Whatcha buy Foylee? Delphi Lodge? They had a full size table the one time was there.

Any chance of a backroaders discount for fishing if it’s Delphi lodge you bought?

Comment

Woooooah there bloke , it’s the other place I pointed out one time on the bikes, you should know by now , like the man himself Buffet - we only buy when everyone else is selling, it’s easier to accept the lack of value when remembering what it went for!

just in case any of the MUCH older crew like LL, Ming or Veeate might have gotten up to late night shenanigans atop the old girl, it’s coming out of an old Manor House , Rock Glen near Clifden.

the pic bloke posted is freakishly close including the big light, albeit some of the ceilings have caved in and it hasn’t seen use since late 2008.

if anyone wants actual pics or more details , pm me your number and I’ll WhatsApp over some.

Correct Pedro , see location above, I suppose if it was for a good cause we could be convinced to help get the slab out.

Comment

Originally posted by foyler View Post
                  just in case any of the MUCH older crew like LL, Ming or Veeate might have gotten up to late night shenanigans atop the old girl, it’s coming out of an old Manor House , Rock Glen near Clifden.
                  <Breathes a sign of relief you didn't say Clonakilty... >

Comment

I’ll have it Foyler. Could get it next weekend. Not a million miles away from you either in Ballinrobe.
                    If you could pm me location and what tools I’d need to dismantle. If you can get it gone before no worries

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    2021 Peugeot e2008 GT
                    2007 Alfa Romeo GT Monza T-Spark

Comment

Depending on how old it is you will need various screwdrivers a socket set and hammer ( some of the rest carriers have brass flat heads and you might struggle with them) this is what one looks like disassembled also 2 x ratchet straps for carrying the slates the safest way to carry then is on there edge 4 men 2 straps if you have any other questions drop me a pm I’ll try to help best as I can👍
                      Attached Files

Comment

im not sure if that door is far away or very small
                        Don't bother with Eco, it's not very nice, leave it in normal & drive it like you just stole it.

Comment

Thanks for the info Gav and pics - there you go stig all you need to is bring Gav along on a blind double tinder date as part payment for help disassembling!

There’s a huge wide staircase so access is good - straight shoot from bottom of stairs to front door where van can load.

Any day is fine just hit me a pm

Comment

Working...
                          X