This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: 2013 Golf GTD

I thought I'd put this up here as well as an donedeal. Looking for €16k which is probably strong given the couple of issues with it but will see what happens. NCT was due this month but has been pushed out to March due to covid delays. Listed the faults in the ad because they will be spotted if someone were to view the car but not sure if that's a good idea??

https://www.donedeal.ie/cars-for-sal...f-gtd/29724831

Nice looking motor. Personally if a fella is expecting strong money my reaction would be, well why doesn't he fix what's broken then? But best of luck with the sale.

Comment

Perhaps a little strong money wise but given the current market, it's nothing outrageous, especially given the good mileage. I think the ACC recalibration is around €200. For the sake of around €300, would you not get those two things done yourself and you'd probably have a far easier time selling it? That'd just be my opinion on it anyway.

Comment

Fair points lads. I’ll price it up again and see.

Comment

Having just sold my own 2013 M135i for strong money i would agree with the lads, price her up for what you like but any faults or issues will turn off a lot of potential buyers immediately.

300 quid on a 16 grand car to make the car ad read faultless is a no brainer

Comment

Those little bits have been sorted. Was €360 for the ACC recalibration and another €220 for the rear side spoilers. It does look a lot better with them so hopefully I can sell it soon. Plenty of texting with silly lowball offers but that's part and parcel of donedeal.

Comment

Not wanting to negatively impact on your sale in any way, I think there has been a bit of a slow down in sales. I’ve been keeping a close eye on used cars as I want to buy something sometime in the new year and there seems to be a slowdown on cars selling. The prices are insane and everything is way overpriced due to lack of choice but I’ve loads of random cars saved on my donedeal and nothing has sold recently.
              I’d imagine if you are in a hurry to sell drop the price otherwise wait a bit and see.

Comment

Get a new Nct

Comment

Originally posted by Batster View Post
                  Not wanting to negatively impact on your sale in any way, I think there has been a bit of a slow down in sales. I’ve been keeping a close eye on used cars as I want to buy something sometime in the new year and there seems to be a slowdown on cars selling. The prices are insane and everything is way overpriced due to lack of choice but I’ve loads of random cars saved on my donedeal and nothing has sold recently.
                  I’d imagine if you are in a hurry to sell drop the price otherwise wait a bit and see.
                  Fair points, I'm not in a huge rush so will see what happens after next week. Have had a few semi serious enquiries so will see what comes from it. Thanks for the feedback.

Comment

I had nothing on the M135i for a few weeks then one lad lowballing me, he ended up buying the car for a lot more than he initially wanted. If you can hold out then do, a new NCT will go a long way to mark it above the competition too.

Comment

Originally posted by Batster View Post
                      I would tend to agree, at around €15k I think you will get offers. I traded a good spec 151 GTD in December 19 and got €17k for it. I know everything has gone crazy since but €16k for a 2013 still seems steep to me but I could be wrong.

Comment

How did the ACC recalibration cost? I've to get it done on my own MK7

Comment

Originally posted by Seanf999 View Post
                          How did the ACC recalibration cost? I've to get it done on my own MK7
                          It was just under €360

Comment

Sold! For a bit less than I was looking for but it’s gone.

Comment

Working...
                            X