Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted: €5k Daily

Hey All,

The Hyundai is looking to be off to a new owner on Saturday, so now I need a new Daily, but to maximise savings for a while I'm sticking to a fairly strict €5k budget.

Requirements:
    -Petrol
    -Manual
    -Bit of craic

Yes, full luddite spec I know, but the above two are pretty much deal breakers.

Some of the dream list:
    -MK5 Golf GTi
    -6-Cylinder BMW (Estate preferred)
    -Mondeo ST220

Soo, what have people got or know of for sale? I've scoured DoneDeal and have 1 or 2 cars picked out that fit the bill, but I'd hate to see something pop up here after I jump into something and feel like I'd missed out. As you can imagine from my dream list, my taste is broad, but I will be doing approx 20k KM per year, a few big road-trips and occasionally carrying a fair bit of luggage so practicality is an important addition.

Pm'd

Comment

Surely a MX5 fits the winter hack needs should you not find a TVR for your budget
      I’m standing in a field full of sheep, is it wrong that I feel aroused?? 🤨🤪

Comment

The 330i in the DD thread would be a decent bet. Above your budget, but I'd imagine that a deal could be worked out. Unlikely to lose much if anything when it comes to selling it on too.

Edit: Actually...disregard this...for some reason I thought the 330i was a manual!
        Last edited by GeeTI; 16-11-2021, 05:33 PM.

Comment

PM'd

Comment

I have a 2007 2.5 litre petrol Lexus IS250 with a full year's NCT for sale if that's any interest.

RWD, black leather interior, it's a nice car.

https://www.donedeal.ie/cars-for-sal...w-nct/29300982

Comment

Working...
            X