Wanted: Nissan Navarra Off Road Wheels and Tyres

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted: Nissan Navarra Off Road Wheels and Tyres

As above need to get my pigs (Ton of Meat!!) out of the bottom field and tis slippy and sloppy ,so will need proper knobblies on the Brothers Navarra to have any chance.
    Just checking if anyone has an old set lying around, wheels in particular as It'll make far more sense to have 2 sets for each 6 months of the year - more construction, landscaping & rough work over the Winter.
    Current Road size fitted - 265/70/16.
    Bonus points for white writing on the tyres

Have an old set of BF Goodrich T/A KO tyres.

Unfortunately, they're for the 17" rim option on the Navara.

Comment

Wuss..

Comment

I've a set of 4 35x12.5 r15 Cooper STTs you can have ,if you promise never to use them on the road, as there's sidewall damage at the bead.
        Probably won't fit any standard double cab that's not lifted, as they're gigantic

Sent from my DN2103 using Tapatalk

Comment

Yet another wild west report to remind us how very different our lives are... 😁

Comment

As always on here , a mix of piss taking, satire & genuine help.
            Alan looks like your man skipped leg day thinking about suns out, guns out and they’re about to buckle….. they’re coming out alive so I’d have more luck riding them bare back up the hill than trying to man handle them.

I’ve one boar and 3 fine beaurs, he’s been going through puberty the last month, so every time I climb in to clean out the shed or take out weeds he comes running over to challenge wheever has entered his domain and is moving in on the harem…….pretty sure their eyesight is brutal so if I don’t roar he doesn’t know it’s me so he comes barging in trying to knock me over, growling away, so I have to hit him a few proper slaps upside the head, knock him sideways & he only backs off when I start rubbing behind his ears and then he knows it’s the boss!

Bloke , Seeing as I’m often so jealous of the summers off and early finishes,today I will be mostly building a lean too against the house for logs , using mostly a chainsaw and a beautiful old dried out beech tree.

Thanks for the offer Jimmy, my bro values health & safety even less than I , so I’ll politely decline.

Comment

Originally posted by foyler View Post
              ….. they’re coming out alive so I’d have more luck riding them bare back up the hill than trying to man handle them.
              Now there's an image to conjure with ..

Go easy on those guys Foyler, (before you..eh..despatch them to pig heaven,.. that is )
              Last edited by -alan-; 12-11-2021, 09:11 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X